Delete history on GAG?

How do i delete history on this website?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Once you have submitted a question, an opinion, or an opinion comment, you cannot edit or delete it.
    However, you can update your question using the "Update" link on your question page.
    You can also change it to or from anonymous by checking or unchecking the Anonymous box from the post.

We do not remove posts per user request. If it doesn't violate any site rules, we won't remove it. Please carefully consider what you post before clicking Submit so as to avoid 'post regret'.

Even if you cancel your account, your posts will remain on the site.

This information can always be found in our FAQ, please check it out :-)

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure but you can make all of your questions and answers anonymous even after best answer is selected. This will be the same as deleting your history on the site.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deleting your account is the only way.

1|0
    0|0
    • not even that will get rid of your history though. It will always be here once you post it

• Well yeah but it won't be linked to him anymore. But that applies for everything. Once something is on the Internet it will be there forever

• You cannot do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't delete your old questions or answers or anything. Once you post them, they're here to stay.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• When you find out let me know

0|0
    0|0