GaGers! If you developed a crush on someone on here, would you confess to them?

If you developed a crush on someone on here, would you confess to them? Or is that creepy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah - i'd rather tell them and see how they feel then go forever not knowing

• What if you didn't think she even noticed you?

• Of course, thats a given

• For a man to grow female balls would be called a "Mangina"

What Guys Said 37

• Creepy. You can never judge someone's character off of text alone. Its like they are wearing a mask, they can be whoever they want to be behind a keyboard.

• I don't crush over the internet, so tough question.

• If you don't know what are you doing here?

• @_plume_ making notice of the fact that falling in love with someone without really knowing them in person is a possible recipe for disaster.

• She said a crush...

• Hey you may never know just ask him who knows you could be delightfully beyond surprised, Go for it girl!

• I honestly don't think he even notices me... that's why I think he'd be creeped out. Haha.

• Don't be afraid, now you know how us guys feel, trying to work up the courage to ask a girl out, Its better to live life without regret, leave no stone unturned. and here's my closing statement, if its going to continue bugging you that you like him just ask him just to know, Better to ask then not ask. Go for it with all you've got

• Hell yeah, you should go for it; I would and have done the same.

If he thinks you're weird or creepy or whatever, then sucks to be him. His loss.

• I wouldn't be able to keep it secret I think... I'm really looking forward to meeting a girl to give love to.
    I would, however, not just fall in love from one day to another. Would first need to learn to know the person and to confirm the feelings. One night stands are not my thing. If I like someone, I like the person and it won't change easily. Never dropped a friend. I mean NEVER.

• Oh yeah I would but I'm not scared about stuff like that.

• I've got a crush on Anonymous. That icon with the question mark is just so... so... mysterious.

• My pointy hair just sends shivers down your spine, doesn't it?

• I know. They're all so sexy!

• I'm sorry. I always thought that was Darth Vader in a state of confusion.

• Yeah why not?
    I mean, I feel doubtful that I would develop such a thing, I find the physical aspect of a relationship to be quite important in simply building it. Not sex nor hugging/kissing necessarily, but simply being around each other physically.

That's not to say that I can't or would choose to not act on feeling's should they develop over a website or through some other means.

• I dont feel any girl here will want to meet in person Its such a long shot

• I have and i wouldn't bother to do it again hunny ;3

• No. I keep those things to myself. Too uncomfortable and don't know how to tell someone.

• Only crush would be the girl who follows me on here
    we start talking than we talk on Skype/ Video Chat

• i don't had any crush with somebody from here

• probably not, unless they lived in my country and in my city, there would be no hope for anything beyond talking and maybe social media

• I don't. But I would invite her out. But it's freakin far. I'm in Asia, she's probably in U. S absolutely impossible.

• What does having a 'crush' mean? It feels like people's definitions are inconsistent with one another so I don't know what you mean by a 'crush'. I have ideas but I am not sure?

• Basically, this guy just seems like a really cool person who has a lot of common interests and values as me, so I have a bit of a crush. It's not really like.."Omg, I'm so in love with him!" It's just a little crush, like kids get in school.

• It's hard to explain I guess... A crush is a little more than 'like' as a friend, but a lot less than 'love', since you don't really know the person completely yet.

• Then I am stuck... I genuine don't know what it means to 'like' or 'crush'... Maybe I just haven't experienced them... If that's true, I am not qualified to answer your question...

• Depends how close we got. Like if we have been talking a lot outside of GaG and really got to know eachother then eventually I would. It takes a while for me to develop an actual crush on someone, more then just physical appearance.

• I definitely would. I haven't, but if I did, (never) [unless she lives near me or close enough to meet,] then I'd just go for it. What would I have to lose? lol

• I wouldn't think it was creepy. Internet crushes are pretty harmless. But I wouldn't confess it just because I don't know how the girl would take it. She might find me weird or creepy or something.

• That's what I'm afraid of.

• It's like.. we haven't really talked all that much. But his answers on questions make me feel like I know him. It's weird.

• You should message him or something. That doesn't sound weird at all.

• Depends on how comfortable I am with the person. But I generally don't give a care to it. I just say it how it is inside.

• Yes, I would tell them.
    Maybe I already developed a crush and told them.

• Meh. I sort of done it before but i would try not to confess it if i did again. No point.

• How would you develop a crush online? All you see from the person is words on a screen.

• Totallly would, they deserve to know.

• Yes, but I haven't since I have no current crushes on here.

• If I felt like I could be good friends with her I'd probably bite the bullet and not tell her but eventually it would come out lol. I doubt anyone has a crush on me on here anyways.

• I don't think i would ever have a crush on anyone here but if i did i wouldn't tell them.

• Basically developing a crush on someone from the internet that you never met is simply false emotions.

• Not creepy at. Im not afraid to show or to confess my Adoration and Admiration with pure positve intention towards my crush, i believe it's a Heatly thing...
    Okay, my ultimate crush is Miss @Sparrow24.
    he he he... :) . just kidding...

• You'll Neva know Hah!

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 25

• Why would it be creepy? I mean, unless you plan on starting out with "Yo, Baby! Why
    don't you bring your sexy self my way? Let mama show you a real good time ; )" That would
    be creepy :P But, if you just say "Hey I like you. I think you're really cool". There's nothing wrong with
    that. I have been friends with dudes on here and developed crushes on them and told them
    exactly that. And, they weren't creeped out by it. So, just go for it. He might like you back
    and you'll never know, unless you tell him. Good luck : )

• nah i dont do that. i never tell someone i like them first.

not that I'm crushing on anyone here.

• I consider a crush to be something very light hearted, but an attraction just the same. I have got a little crush on a member, he does know and it's very innocent and harmless. It's just an appreciation of their personality and looks really since I'm involved with someone and I'm not looking for a possible partner.

• Err nope i won't lol.. besides its kind of creepy to have a crush for a total stranger

• Depends on what I knew about the relationship status of the person.

• I never have, it would really depend on the situation. If it was serious I would.

• Yes @SandPlanet

Hold me in your big strong arms momma! :P

• Probably not well id tell them if they are attractive but I don't think I would tell them I had a crush on them well unless flirting counts because I've done that countless times.. Hahaa and I don't think it's creepy at all :)

• I began exchanging emails with a cute Brit but it didn't last :(

• aaw...

• well, usually in my case, close the door, metaphorically speaking. This guy was evidently quite the charmer though :P All that self loathing, no hope whatsoever for the future; or was it his Britishness that you couldn't resist? :P I'm genuinely kinda curious about what happened now, haha. You say it didn't last, with a hint of sadness.

• @Levin yeah wouldn't you like to know... hehehe we had a whole fun conversation separate from that topic going on through messages before he decided to leave this website and asked me to email him instead. He gave up on me for being a whole country and ocean away

• Pretty sure he already knows :D

• if we talked id probably confess it. its not like any harm will be done, its over the internet! it wouldn't be creepy though. itd be more flattering

• Its definitely not creepy. Many people have internet crushes and start dating online. If I were you I'd tell him. Good luck!

• I did. It worked out pretty ok. He's pretty cool lol

• Yeah probably.. If i had one

• Not creepy at all I say confess to that person you never know if they may correspond back in a good way :)

• I don't do online dating x. x

I wouldn't say it's weird/creepy

Like.. it's difficult to truly know each other's emotions through a website.

• hell no I won't haha

• I'm pretty sure I've confessed my crush on @CommieDearest to her several times before.

• I would, I don't think it's creepy on my pov but from theirs, it's different. lol.

• If I developed a crush I'd certainly tell them. Like it's online right and not face to face which requires more courage. But I doubt I'll develop a crush. :)

• Nope never lol

• After making a lot of posts to check what other people thought I would probably consider it

• To them it may be a little creepy but I would tell them :)

• Sure, why not?
    Something could happen, something could grow... hate to miss out on something potentially great.

• Lol I liked someone on here but, didn't tell him cause as if anything would become of it except embarrassment on my part

• That's what I'm struggling with..