Has anyone made best buddies via GAG?

All of us love this site n r super friendly with each other. Has anyone made great buddies here via GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• @harakiri and I are getting married.

We just have to get past her fear of men.
    The fact that her parents don't like white guys.
    The fact that she in some-way, subconsciously, thinks I am 'diseased'.
    The fact that she lives in another country.
    And the fact that she doesn't particularly seem to like me.

Aside from that, it's plain sailing.

• Ohmygod... This made me laugh -so- hard :p Alas, Levin, I fear my fearful fear of men is here to stay... But if I wasn't so fearful, if an ocean didn't separate us, if my parents totally liked white dudes, if I didn't subconsciously think you were diseased, and if I liked you with 6754896% of my being, I would -love- to be Mrs. Levin :D

• Best luck to both of u... U both set an excellent example of love for all of us:):):):):) may u both always stay togther n happy always...

• Lol @harakiri those ifs are adorable! lol

What Guys Said 10

• The opposite- casual friend turned into a foe!

• Oh yes @willow4 and I have become good friends (though digital so far, Belgium and the UK are a few hundred miles apart with the North Sea in between).
    Hope she soon comes back, have been missing my friend a lot :-)

• Meet her dear:) it would b fun:)

• Unfortunately not, just e-mail and GAG... I give it time and hope... and believe me I'm not alone. Willow has a fan club on here, one of the sweetest GAG'ers of all times!

• Well, i promise to, pray for willow... That's what i can do for u now.. She would come surely:) she has a fan club right? Y don't u all talk n find out if anyone of u knw where she lives or any detail abut her?

• best buddies?
    If we did , it'll be a bit like falling in love with the phone from Her now would it not lol
    s21.postimg.org/.../...e_can_learn_about_the_f.jpg

• So? No buddies right?

• oh I got a few "friends" i've talked to , but can I really say BUDDIES in the traditional sense?
      Nah

• Its bcas of trust issues n mayb cas v can't truly meet them:)

• Yes I have made a couple really great friends whom I would love to shake hands with someday lol

• Kind of. Lol... only one person. But it was mostly me casting the illusion that there was care put into it. When I always have to message first to get a response, it feels pretty desperate and shitty so I stopped.

• Well then pls ask that why does she do that... Must b some reason behind it

• Maaaaayyybbbeeeeeee :)

• I certainly have

• Hhhmmmm...

• No because I just joined

• Sure u would make many frnds here :) people r super friendly here :)

• Actually yes, there is a few prsons that i like to talk with them :)

What Girls Said 9

• @WhiteSteve and I have become best buds! We text everyday and he's always willing to listen to my crazy stories or my massive amount of venting I like to do and vice versa haha. Not only that but we also share the same birthday and the same blood type, we very well just may be related :P

• buddies? yes
    best buddies? nope..(but in real life yes)

• I'm pretty tight with @RedThread and @Pandonium

• umm nah lol

• best buddies no
    but am pretty close with meibay offline

• That's nice to b close not just online but offline too:)

• Nope. Wouldn't mind to though

• Nope. :) !!

• I have a few great friends here, yes.
    Good people are hard to find, so I feel very lucky to have them in my life now ^_^

• Wow u r lucky n mayb cas u r a nice loving person so others lov u too ;)

• I try to be, haha!
      Thanks :-)

• nope not really

• Why? Stranger trust issues?

• I don't make friends easily, and online it's just tedious and even harder to trust

• I understd:) m currently facing d same prob online but with time m gettin used to making frnds online. Its so easy to make frnds physically:)