Have you ever met anyone on GAG?

What happened? Did you kiss them? Did you get married and have 7 kids? Were they like 787 pounds after claiming to be a supermodel. What happened. Do tell!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, probably never will but if it happens it happens.

• What created you? God must have been in a great mood when he made you. Whoa! smokahontas is right! May I ask what tribe?

• Yeah that's partly why I think your attractive. I'm not but my great grandmother was. She married a black seminole. They had kids. Dawes rolls census takers in the south didn't acknowledge their children as Native American and classified them as "negro" instead which was term back then. Grandma married a black guy, mom made me with a Jewish guy and I'm all kinds of stuff. Gaud your smokin.. will you marry me? jjust kidding! What a beauty! I promise not to go crazy on you... peace

• Haha, that is quite story. My father lost all the documents of me having Native American blood :( could have gotten some scholarships for that.

What Girls Said 9

• I know 2 active users from my country and even they live quite far so the answer is no.

I'd love to, though.

• Nope, I have not met anyone from here in real.

But if I do get to, I met some really nice people here. I'd be happy to meet them ^_^

• hahahahah nope it hasn't happened... yet

• Nope. I'm not planning on doing that and it's impossible for me.

• Nope and I'll probably never meet them in real life.

• No but all the boyz want to meet me boo boo

• They ask all the time? I flirt but never even think to ask to meet someone. That's just kinda out there!

• Nope never met anyone on here in person. :)

• No, I haven't.
    I plan to though... some good friends.

• Nope, and don't plan on it.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. I was in their city on business, we had dinner, was awkward for a few minutes, then fine. Interestingly I'd say our conversation in person was more like a 'normal' in person conversation then the enhanced level of exposure you often get chatting offline.

• Haven't met any in person, but did talk to @knotme on the phone.

• 787 is a pretty specific figure to throw out there. Is there a backstory there that you're not sharing with us? ;-)

Getting back to the question, no I have not. I would though, if the right opportunity presented itself.

• Not yet, but I'd love to meet at least one person on here and I think we'd have a blast :)

• Nope, not been on this site long enough for that to have been a possibility. As of yet I have only seen one person from the UK, as most of you are from the USA, so odds is its unlikely. Though I have met someone once from an online site. Just curious who is from the UK (lol not asking so we can meet up).

• Yes I went to NYC and toured a lot of it with someone I met on here.

• Never, & Never Will It's Not Possible.

• I haven't tried ( been here several days barely ) but hey, might give it a try lol. But if most are from the US, no point as i am from Europe :P