Do you think GAG should allow us?

to have backgrounds for our profile?

• Yes they should
  • No they shouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• No.
    They're unnecessary and would do nothing but eat up bandwidth or whatever it's called.

#disaintmyspace

• Yes they should and music as well

• I'm fine either way, this way is more minimalist but if they do then they should also regulate it so people don't put up to put it nicely nsfw pictures.

• It's somewhat pointless.

Plus, heavily customized profiles can bring "myspace effect" with same consequences.

• Yes i agree that would be nice and allow music too

• I know it would be cool - my backgrounds would be so like walking into Previous eras type lol don't know what u call it

• If Facebook and YouTube does, why not GAG? Personally I don't care but I don't see reasons why it should not be allowed.

• YAAAAAASSS!! The more ways to express ourselves the better.

• I'd love that, customization is always welcome.
    But in the end, it's not really the purpose.

Still, I'd like that..
    I'd also like to be able to change gender-colours
    since I find you pink too bright sometimes. ^.~

• Brilliant idea ma Pwincess! Ur intellects nvr failed to impress meh ;3

• I like this idea. Neat and simple would be nice..
    but if i was the owner of the site, well it's an additional cost + maintenance, so im gonna ignore this proposal unless there's a clear feasibility of additional users.

• this site allows for anonymous help. its easier to talk to strangers about a question or problem it is people you know. once a face and a background are together, it is no longer anonymous. then people can attack who you are and not just your opinions. i voted no

• like i said, this was just my opinion and i gave reasons on where this thought might have stemmed from. its not the only opinion or even the best one, its just how i feel.

• If they do only at the desktop version and the ability to see profiles without them.
    This site is already complex to the point where even the mobile version is the only site that crashes the browser on my phone.

• Oh cool - do u have a Apple phone?

• It does but still i much prefer a good working website in this case ^^.

• True I just use it on my laptop

• doesn't matter to me.

• The site is trying to be as simple as possible. Profile background and other stuff require a lot of Technical resources to keep the site up and running !!!

• its something I've wanted for a long time

• Nothing wrong with it on a voluntary basis,

• If they did, too many males would be decorating their backgrounds with thick booties. And by the way, you have such pretty eyes :) I hope all arabic girls are cute like you lol. Sorry that was inappropriate lol.

What Girls Said 20