Being on GAG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that _______________. Would you complete the sentence please?

Kindly complete the sentence upstairs with the most suitable words to describe how you feel. Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Being on GaG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that a majority of people on here are only interested in sex and that they shouldn't have passed 3rd grade English.

• There is quite a sizable portion of people here that are desperate/lonely or blame the opposite gender for all of their problems. It's quite sad when I think about it..

• USA sexual education really is as abysmal as people claim. And many of these people clearly aren't fit out to be parents as they still think only about themselves and incapable of seeing the perspective of others, including their own children. Spanking, genital mutilation, physical abuse, extreme curfews that make no sense, teaching via intimation rather than reason logic and providing alternative perspectives? They're not mature enough to be civilized, not to mention to create offsprings and moreover raise them.

• Being on GAG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that... i rove u rong time pingju ;3

• I have only been a member since August 16th of this year so no very long but a running theme I am seeing on here and is my conclusion is that (a lot of girls/women on here give themselves permission to be so negative on their body self image and have very low self esteem to settle for what some guys have done to them physically and emotionally"

• Many interesting questions does not get proper reply

PS: This question will get lot of replies, but the one with actual problem will not

• This question really gets a lot of replies :D Hey, can tell me where to find those "many interesting questions"?
      I am on here daily but rarely see any interesting ones and always end up answering those that don't interest me :(

• Interesting thing to observe is i got a down vote...

My practice is to going in the questions which are not answered and read them instead of just seeing live feed :)

• I'd like to be here for a long time to come :-D

• my conclusion is that: Yes, you could be pregnant, but you're probably not.

• both women and men are insufferable, and emotionally stunted.

You can see it's one of my chirpy days ;)

• There are many, many people who feel shitty, insecure, and alone. It definitely sucks, but it's comforting in a way.

• Not even women understand women.

• You get to know all about the people on here and whose
    nice and whose bad by the questions, post, opinions they
    state on GaG

• To many people who hate their life, are too unwilling to put the work in to change it.

• penis, rate me, race, does she/he like me.

• I'm fucking happy that I am self-confident.

• My conclusion is that the ones I want to open up to me won't.

• Guys and girls basically want the same things. We just see and go at it differently.

• Being on GaG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that a lot more men have physical insecurities than I previously would have guessed, and given the way things are today, I do have sympathy

• Its a Great Place. It's Helped me a lot in many ways

• Well I haven't been on here that long, but I can say that from talking to and listening to the women on here, I have found that there are not as many mean or stuck up women in the world as use to believe. Granted those views were shaped by the environment I grew up in, and I had developed a stereotype. This site has helped me be a little more trusting and confident when talking to women from this point forward.

What Girls Said 16

• My conclusion is that the majority of people here don't realize that the number one answer to their questions are, "some do and some don't."

• Good answer :) I see negative thinking patterns like overgeneralisation, all-or-nothing thinking, mental-filtering, disqualifying the positives etc every time when I'm on here. No wonder so many GAGers are depressed :P

• LOL couldn't agree more =)

• people who are negative are their own worst critics. It's sad how severely people judge themselves

People need to get over the fear of rejection and approach whoever they are attracted to... you never know if you never try. You'll get over the rejection

Does he like me? Ask him straight out.
    Does she like me? Ask her straight out.

• an overwhelming number of people hate themselves.

• Being on GAG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that no matter who you are, you're just as normal and screwed up as the rest of us. :)

• there are too many people who feel insecure about their physical appearance (rate me questions/would you date me questions/penis size questions)

• Conclusion: People need to be more confident with themselves because whatever opinion may be given to their questions, they're the only ones who possess the solution to their problems.

• ... Everyone has problems, and I am happy to be Most helpful a lot of times. xx

• Being on GAG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that , we are human beings, we all have own problems, even we live in different places on this world. I like this cultural diversity and richness.

• There are more people like me and people who have the same problems as me. Knowing that makes me feel better.

• Being on GAG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that the internet can bring out the worst in people.

(And yes, I've been on here for a darn long time, even though my account says otherwise.)

• my conclusion is that we all have problems

• there are many troubled teens around and also negative men

• Being on GAG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that most of the other people on GAG have attention-seeking questions like, "Rate me?', "Is it (insert adjective here) that I like/don't like (insert noun/pro noun/proper noun/verb here)?"

• There are so many effed up people here.

• Being on GAG for a darn long time, my conclusion is that *people are rarely who they claim to be*.

• That peoples opinions on here shouldn't be taken as law.

• Oh and there are many troubled people on here who are looking for escape so let's be kinder to each other.