Simple question! Do you often post questions anonymously or no?

title says it all! GAGers.. do you often post questions anonymously or no? if so why?
www.dcclothesline.com/.../we-are-anonymous.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only ever posted one question anonymously and that was when I first started out her on this site. I hate that mask so much btw, movie was awesome, but all the edgy teenagers going around wearing those trying to act all hardcore is just stupid.

What Guys Said 15

• Well unless someone knows me in person here (there are a few - yes), I am anonymous whichever way :-D

I do answer at times using the anon option to avoid illogical debates and arguments but in the few & scarce questions I've asked never found any reason to hit the 'anon' button EXCEPT one question :-D

• Was that one of my questions? Haha :D

• @Pingju ha ha ha no I don't copy questions, hardly have any & that question was quite embarrassing & stupid so I went anon :-D

Also I've never opined anon to any of your questions - yet :-D

• I have never posted anything Anon either opinion or question. The only person on here that knows me is my wife and she knows everything about me so we dont have any secrets between us. That being the case I have nothing to hide in either questions or opinions.

• haven't yet. but I guess you could say my identity is still in secret cause my profile isn't me hahaa.

• I never have, no point...

• I go anon in two cases when I'm asking a question, one is that I am making a controversial statement and await people to disagree and thus collecting counterarguments to the initial statement (or I'm being sarcastic while doing so), and the other is when it's something very personal and I don't feel like putting my name next to it.

• I avoid asking really close, personal questions even anonymously. Just not comfortable sharing. I do ask non-personal questions without being anonymous. No point to go anonymous.

• Hmm I have quite a few anonymous questions but not many anonymous answers. I think I do it because I don't want the laymen on here to know everything about me.

• Never posted anything anonymous/ non-anonymous, i support the people who
    has questions to ask that are heart touching

• Only when I am being silly not very much

• No always with my name

• I never post anything anonymously, that is why I have no profile picture. The absence of a profile picture is my anonymity.

• Nope never I am who I am I have nothing to hide

• Yes and sometimes I troll people too

• I never do and i don't like it at all :D

• ehh, not many as of late

What Girls Said 12

• I normally Display who I am, for I want people I am trying to help to Feel Comfortable in knowing--------Who is on the other end of their worries and woes. xx

• i actually forgot the last time i posted something anon. it must have been about 4 months ago or something

• yeah... if i'm curious about something that someone my age REALLY should already know... it could be kinda embarrassing... so in that case i ask anonymously.

• I have posted two questions anonymously out of the 12 that I have totally posted.

One because I didn't want anyone to know who this clueless person (socially) was, and...
    ... another was health-related, though now I think it was nothing that I should have worried about...

• Yes I often post my deeper questions anonymously. It kind of makes my account look superficial when people go into it haha

• I like to answer questions in anon if I am just making a joke out of their question. :P

It makes me laugh. No life uwu

• I barely post anonymous =) i did it less than 5 times (incl. 'post as anon questions')

• Yes on the rare occasion I do.

• in the past using my old usernames yes now i dont :)

• Yessssssssssss

• I do on sometimes when I feel vulnerable.

• No, I don't.
    I don't post very many questions anymore, but when I do, it's not anonymously.