Why do so many people love to spend their time on GAG?

I recently joined gag and saw so many people being really active in gag.. What is it about gag that so many people love spending there time here.

1. Is it about the wonderful topics that the gag gang discusses about?
2. Is it about knowing the others opinion and getting useful ideas about regular social and personal issue?
3. I just kind leave without it.. It is so cool.
4. I love the kind of people in gag. So open with there views, they have great insight and they are really jolly and fun loving..
OR
5.6.7.8 something else

Most Helpful Girl

• - I enjoy how GAG allows me to broaden my perspectives through experiences other people are going through, their points of view in the matter and ultimately, how differently others perceive those situations. Half of the things that are discussed here, I haven't been through. Yet thanks to the questions asked and the responses, I feel more comfortable with the possibility of someday going through similar things, whether good or bad.

- I mostly use it as a platform to practice my writing, which is an effortless way whilst being fun at the same time since I get the chance to interact with others.

• Yes, I totally agree with you.
      Life is all about emotions.. and you cannot live all the emotions by your experience..
      The questions asked out here helps to generate those emotions by putting your mind in those situations and while answering we can actually feel to be in that state maybe for a short duration.

• Thats exactly it! :)

What Girls Said 12

• I basically addicted. LOL.

In actuality, I love the people on here. I enjoy conversing with them, and for someone who doesn't have many friends in person, it's nice to have a support system outside of my family on here. Most people are very helpful and supportive here, and it's almost like a little online family. :)

• that almost brought a tear to my eye =p

• Yay! Mission accomplished... make everyone on GaG cry.. Mwuhauahu! Just kidding. I love you all. :3

• Nice to see a comment like this.. This completely shows that you are fully addicted. LOL. but for the right reasons.. to enjoy your life and help others to enjoy theres..

• No.2, and also just because of the conversation and different view points.
    Sometimes some answers are real eye openers and are even so strangely new that I can solve a problem I might have not seen a solution to before.

• 1. I'm not fond of the majority of discussion topics.
    2. Most people are too immature here to partake in a decent conversation.
    3. I'd say that this site is -okay-
    4. I honestly hate the majority of people here.

My reason for being so active is the freakishly high amount of traffic that this site gets. More people, more entertainment, more happiness on my end. Korea is a fucking prison on planet bullshit, I need human interaction if I'm going to make it through this deployment without going completely insane.

• Ah seriously. Fuck you for talking shit about Korea.

• Jeanbean :
      I think your life is going through a bit rough time and I feel you pretty much miss your home. I have just joined gag but found some people having similar mindset with whom you can hang around for a while.. Its not about the majority anytime.. its about having some friends some good once with whom you can share your time.. talk with the right people of your kind which you like and you will enjoy your life, the only hard part is how to find them. and that is what is the challenge in life..

About Korea being bad.. I have myself been in some foreign lands but I loved to interact with local people and get some idea about how they live. The only trick to survive in any foreign place is to accept them the way they are and not getting frustrated because they are quite different from what we expect them to be. Hope you have a better stay.. try to smile more often.

• Fuck me for taking shit about Korea? This place blows, so not worth the extra $3.50 per diem I'm making. I'm sure it's nice for tourism and everything non-military in general, but until you can say that you've been in my shoes you're opinion is invalid.

• Well some of us have really good friends on here, so we chat to them. We also ask and answer questions - that's about it I guess

• I don't have a life so I just waste it here LOL
    I have my reasons.

• The people here are nice, and sometimes you get really useful advice. For me I love helping people that really seem to need it

• It's a good way to waste a few hours on a rainy day.

• The users. Especially my boi @keyspirits

• Aha that put a smile on ma face ma luver :")
      Ur the sole purpose of why im still alive here on GaG :*

• I have no life. ;)

• Because it's so fun answering everyone's questions. And some of the questions here are real cool.

• maybe because of the rewards they get while collecting xperpoints

• GAG is a powerful addiction... we steal souls :-P

What Guys Said 13

• I like sharing my views, and I also like reading the perspectives of others as long as it's well-founded and makes sense. There are quite a few really smart answers here, and it's informative to see the debate of others at times when it doesn't deteriorate into circlejerkery.

• A. Lot of people don't have anyone to 'bounce' ideas of of of! And most of us are too polite to give unsolicited advice townspeople we know.

But here, people ASK sob we're not being impolite Lol.

• I enjoy reading the Q's and A's from other people because I get to learn from them. I don't know everything so reading Q's and A's from others is a way for me to learn. I also enjoy helping people and sharing my opinions on certain topics. And I have time to be here.

• At this point, GAG for me is a place where I can interact with some cool people that I wouldn't have otherwise met, hopefully help others, and be helped if I have a question, or seek opinions... There's a great sense of community here IMO.

And it's a place where, if I feel like it, I am able to let out some of my inner weirdness without much consequence lol. Idk, it's just a fun place to kill time on the Internet...

• im here when im bored:P simple as that.

• because i want to get on the top ranks

• Cause I have nothing better to do with myself!
    I like to bother a certain someone on here that doesn't like me. ;)

• It's simply and easy to use. Also it's a good way to kill time.

• It's just nice ti be able to interact with people. My main reasons: either help people with advice if I can; or; share my old-fashioned views and see how many of them end up pissing people off.

• "4. I love the kind of people in gag. So open with there views, they have great insight and they are really jolly and fun loving.." and I can give my imput That explains it for me :)

• Because I've learned things on here that I have successfully applied to real life situations. Simple enough.

I see new perspectives, I clarify my own thoughts, and it's almost like writing a diary.

• I got nothing better to do

• either this are alcohol