What do featured questions mean and how can I make my questions featured?

what does featured questions mean and how can i make my questions featured?:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Featured Questions are kept at the top of recent questions and on the LIVE FEED for 24 hours. This exposure gets more opinions on your question!

You need to have at least 750 "redeemable" Xper points in your account to feature a question.

To feature your question, go to the Contact Page, select "Redeem Xper" from the pull down menu, paste the link (URL) of your question to be featured in the form box, and click on "Submit" to send the form.

You can also send us a Featured Question request from your own profile page. Click on "My Xper" from the left menu on your profile page and then click on "Redeem Points" button and include the URL link of the question you'd like featured..

You will get a message letting you know your question is in line, as we feature in order by request. You'll then receive another message when your question is featured and the points have been redeemed.

We do not feature questions in any Sexuality topic.

This information can always be found in our FAQ, please check it out :-)