Do you ask the questions posted on GAG to your friends outside?

There are so many different kind of questions we see in gag and some of them are really worth noticing.
Many of these questions are quite relevant and any social group will love to discuss them.
If anyone of you have asked such questions outside please mention the question and how your discussion went.
Will love to hear any funny or serious stuffs..

Most Helpful Girl

• well not all of them, simply because they just dont come up in conversation. here however, the questions are ones that some people are interested to answer.
    also, my friends here are more culturally diverse than my friends in real life, so i get a better range of perspectives.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. What I ask here stays here. I'll occasionally reference a situation or two, but that's about it.

• Yeah, I use to do that with this girl I work with. We had some pretty nice discussions. Too bad we aren't speaking anymore lol

• No I don't

• Yeah to some of them. Not all :) LOL

• yes i do and we had a laugh

• I don't ask many questions anymore, but when I did ask more questions and especially when I asked for advice in the very beginning, I did ask my friends in real life as well. I wanted as much feedback as possible, from all angles, from people who knew me and from those who didn't.

What Guys Said 2

• Back when I had friends I chatted and hung out with I did share some things I read and wrote here. But now that I'm all alone I got nobody to share this stuff with.

• my questions are normally too taboo to ask to normal people so no. haha