Wouldn't it be awesome if you could just reach through your screen and slap the shit out of a really stupid GAG'er?

Like, not even just any bitch slap, this shit would be the bitch slap to end all bitch slaps. Instantly, their IQ would raise 100 points and all of their stupidity and ignorance would wash away.

Like the shining hand of God, your almighty bitch slap would wash away their ignorance and stupidity, cleansing them in a brilliant bath of enlightenment, leaving something new and beautiful in it's wake.

Said receiver of bitch slap, having finally been cured of their ignorance and stupidity, would sit down and for once in their life, self-reflect on how much of an idiot they've been their whole life.

"Wow! It all FINALLY makes sense now! I've been a moron my whole life!"

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 12

• It sounds appealing, but I'd rather 'slap' them with stinging words and sarcasm instead! Much more effective than a physical slap, under most circumstances!

• itd be awesome if I could do that while im playing online games too.

• That was a great image that played in my head. Looked so cool reaching into my screen. I am not a slapper. I only fight if I get physically attacked. No point of slapping.

• I feel like if that was possible, people would abuse that power. People would be getting the shit slapped out of them left and right.

• It would be a beautiful world.

• Yeah, people would definitely think twice before they tried to start shit online. Although admittedly I would probably get slapped a fair amount since i do enjoy pushing peoples buttons from time to time.

• Could said power be used to slap people you see on TV or talk to over the phone? I can think of a few politicians, reports, & varies other twatwhistles who'd need it more than trolls on GaG.

... To be honest, I think I'd abuse such power...

• Sounds good in theory, but god knows what your hand would actually reach after crossing over to the ungodly realm.
    v.cdn.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20130930-3a879.gif

• hope it not goes for me

• While that would be totally awesome, I don't think the bitch slap to end all bitch slaps would cure them of their stupidity. Shit seems to stick.

• I think there would be lots of cyber groping.

• I would slap the shit out of that whiny bitch who keeps posting "am I ugly, why do no girls like me" and gives a link to the same shitty 4 pictures XD

• A lot of people would be "self harming" on here I guess.

• Pleeeeeease make this happen. You're Asian, nothing is impossibru for you guys to do!