You can take 3 gagers with you to start up a new civilization. Who do you take?

You're going to a new planet that is identical to Earth, minus the people and the effect people have had on the Earth. You can take 3 gagers with you to start up a new civilization.

Who do you bring and why?

Remember, they have to be people that can contribute to a new society, starting from scratch.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 27

• @xHoneyxBeex because she is my best friend and there's no way I could leave her behind! she's also very nice and smart so we could make her the scientist and counselor of course so we can build cool stuff like potato guns, shoot people with it, then make them feel all better about why we did it and why they should join us :)

@Sparrow24 because she is a leader! She doesn't let power go to her head so I'd put her in charge of everything so I dont have to worry about it, lol and she could build us a military because she's cool like that :)

@JustBanANNAz because she is just so flippin cool and she has an awesome accent so I'd have to bring her along too for a "diverse" culture, lol.

• "so we can build cool stuff like potato guns..." <---- That's definitely some type of crazy thing we would do. Haha!

• haha thanks!, so what, I'm like the icing on the cake huh?:P

• @Med11. I don't know him well, but his background and intelligence seem like they might come in handy on a pretty regular basis. As in constantly.

@kaitlovesyou. She also has some medical background and is the most fertile woman to have ever lived which will help us create a new population.

@harakiri for wit, medical potential and general sauciness.

• Tssssj, why do we always have to make shortlists... there are sooooo many nice people on GAG that I'd have to charter a 747 if I could pay. Okay, everyone welcome but let me just name a few of my favourites:
    @Willow4
    @SandPlanet
    @Sparrow24
    @Cocochanel
    @Harakiri
    @rthomas43

• @xHoneyxBeex best woman to clone for a successful new society
    @RedThread best man to clone for a successful new society
    @wölfin-fräulein best troll to clone for a new society which needs some conflict in order to be exciting.

• I don't really know anyone here but Id choose you, then allow you to select the other two. You seem like you would know what to do in that sort of scenario. I'm not sure if this is presumptuous but you've got that badass, Bear Grylls kinda vibe going on.

• I couldn't choose only three.

• i miss u palek!

• Hey all! Miss you guys. I got fed up with the random censorship. I posted a response one day that was in no way offensive and was fully pertinent to the question posed. Some dullard of a moderator deleted it and when I objected to Sparrow, she supported the dullard. It was just the final straw after several years of an ever-increasing level of moronic behavior exhibited by the thought police. I despise dullards with badges and just pulled the plug. I've been hanging out at "Answerbag" and have yet to have a single post deleted, so I'm happy there. I do very much miss most of the people here, but don't at all miss the social-engineeering. The QA specifically requested that I respond to this question which is why I did. Hope life brings roses and lobster rolls to you all! Love ya!

• I tried to register at answerbag but cldnt. I agreed on some biasedness here, here is no longer as fun as before

• Personally I'd take none of the 'knowers' since they're all full of shit. I'd just take the people that are faintly normal and nice. There are a few here, I think...

• XHoneyxBeex, need females, should take a smart one.
    YaddaYaddaYadda02 as we need smart people.
    DesiDoll if she's still here, same reason as xHoneyxBeex.

• i don't actually know anyone well enough to make that call.

so, two hot girls and some other guy that doesn't smell. I think that'd do it.

• I genuinely don't know. So I would have to take the first 3 volunteers that want to come. After all, they have to want to be there and be willing to do whatever is necessary to start again.

One thing is for sure, we couldn't all sit around discussing our opinions all night.

• im not sure but im gonna say a lot of people will choose @rthomas43 as one xD

• I'm taking the hotties! I would take @ArabianPwincess197. Have you seen those eyes? She is pretty smart. Annnnddddd @smokahontas... cause she is smokin hot and seems sweet. And also... the pink @Anonymous girl cause she always answers my naughty questions.

• @EntropicDecay @martyfellow @kangy

All seem like interesting people, so I don't think I'd grow bored.

• I'm taking three hotties to help repopulate our new civilization.

• You lol jk I would only take girls since i am a very sexual person and also since I would be the only guy they would see they would become desperate and horny I hope lol

• I'd rather just die.

• @Eiffelgirl21

Perfectly enough for me ;)

• Not quite sure anout girls talking all girls and guys taking all guys. Is it the objective to stay with 4 people for as long as they start collapsing?

• I'd probably pick like, willow, harakiri, and you why not.

• Not too sure, but I would pick my new bestie @smokahontas as one of them. I dont know about the other two.

• The 3 hottest chicks (whoever they are) for some awesome 4 way action.

• 9-11 what's your emergency?

Me I have a question about super glue?

9-11 Could you please repeat that sir?

Me Yes I was on girlsaskguys. com and there was a question about which three members
    I'd take with me to start a new Civilization?

9-11 Who did you pick?

Me No one

9-11 How come

Me I need to know which brand of super glue to use to put on my two lips
    on someones butt so I can be popular on GAG

9-11 How come you need to use glue?

Me Well you see you only get noticed and or liked if you have your lips glued to
    someones butt?

9-11 Have you tried Gorilla Glue

Me No but I'll give it a short ]

9-11 Good luck

Me thanks, but I don't kiss ass I kick it.

9-11 LOL.

Me Hangs up.

• Oh look at that I manged to piss off 6 people? Let me guess you guys have your lips super glued to each others butts?

• the damn truth!

• @CasaNorba yup.

• @aoifeislovable
    @YokaiTenshi (if I could only take one it would be Yokai)
    @MelindaHipsterxx

• Hahah thank u whoever u are 😂😂😂😂 although I'd probably just get in the way lol

• I will message you how I am,

@aoifeislovable

• @kheserthorpe @cavmanier @whitesteve

• I think we may need some womens.

• unless the plan is civilization is over and we're just gonna drink and joke around till we're dead.

• We are going to frat Halloween party. If you know who this is, you'd know I got em vicodins ready.

• You, because Sparta

Ritual Suicide, because wittiness

Me, because I wanna live, dammit

• I would take hotstudlovercupcake. I could use the entertainment then eat him later when I get hungry. I would also take 5 hot girls that were of all different ethnicities and make 3 babies each with them.

• @Mesonfielde (for his anti-circ views), @SaVes for sexy old-time sake, and @hotstudlovercupcake for old time lols

• damn it. can't mention inactive users :-(

• Saves used to have me blocked for a while, I don't even know why :(
      But then she unblocked me after a while, not sure why, but I was like "okay"
      Then apparently she's been deactivated since then.
      I did get a few haters for saying circumcision is bad, though :P

• Interesting.