Why is that when you ask a question in great detail know ever awnsers and when they do its like a troll?

Why is that when you ask a question in great detail pouring your feels and all the details about the person or situation you are in you hardly get any replies ;/

Most Helpful Girl

• Too much reading, I skip questions with a lot of reading unless they interest me, even though I understand it can be necessary to the question

• dang lol i understand that

What Girls Said 9

• Sometimes people may not want to read a really long question & avoid it. Also, if the title is too long or isn't catchy enough people may not answer that either. I try to simplify my titles, & not get too detailed in my description. As for trolling, I haven't experienced that here yet, the people seem extremely nice, & it's nice to know there are so many good people out there.

• Many people cannot be bothered to read all the details. Or sometimes the details are all so confusing that the person reading them goes, "I don't know either!"
    Do you have a detailed question that you'd like me to try to answer?

• I think some people like to mess with others just for fun when they troll. Or maybe when nobody answers, they don't want to read a really long description. It's hard to say for sure what it could be.

• Because details are often irrelevant to what you're asking. So people replying feel like the are the ones being trolled here.

• Because people are selfish bastards who do not care for others or consider each other's feelings

• Well if questions are long, sometimes i dont read them. But also some short questions i dont answer... Decided to answer this one as the last one before i go and try to sleep =)

• cuz we are some lazy-ass motherfuckers

• If a question is too long I won't bother reading it to be honest

• Many people are here to play around and kill time, so the questions that require more thought, time, and effort can be overlooked sometimes.
    I visit the No Opinions section every day to try to help those who aren't being helped.

What Guys Said 2

• I just found out what trolling was last night!! But, back to your question I'll admit to passing over some questions when discovering there is a book worth of content. I'll admit its not fair or right since that person is just looking for advice and/or resolution to their problem like anyone else here asking a question, but sometimes I just rather not read ALL the details. But in the event I see a question with that much content I'll either read it and try to help or just not answer, but I'll never "troll", that's just stupid, immature, and its not what that person is looking for.

• Because it takes a lot longer to read. I use to take the time and read and answer those questions. Sometimes at the end of reading it you feel as if have just wasted your time. People want easy questions that have easy answers.