Admins, do you purposely check who's behind ever anonymous question asked?

I'm asking out of curiousity. @admins, whenever you come across an anonymous question, do you purposely check who asked the question since you have that ability? Cause if I were an admin I probably would. If you're not an admin, do you think they do? Do you care?

Most Helpful Girl

• While browsing the site and asking/sharing (like I'm doing now), admins see what you see - "Anonymous".
    So no, we don't check every post, that'd be soooo time consuming and we only "care" when people are reported and we have to review that particular post/user.
    Otherwise, it remains anonymous, even to us.

What Girls Said 2

• I think some do but when they need to do the job correctly and report and remove bad comments and questions.

• I wouldn't care if they knew what I was asking lol. I generally only ask anon questions if I don't want a chance of my friends to find them and know it's me

What Guys Said 3

• U got nothin' to hide right ma boi?

• They only look into anonymous posts if that poster gives them a reason to do so (ex. misconduct)

• They are like the police, they don't look you up, unless you give them reason to.