Is GAG a good place to meet people who you could date?

Have you ever met with anyone from GAG?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that people shouldn't SEARCH for something like that on here, because that's not what the site is for. It's not a dating site. However, there have been people that became couples on here (the same as any other website), so it's possible I guess. I know I've had my GaG crush before, same as a lot of other people on here. ^^ It happens.

What Girls Said 10

• No, this is a site for receiving and giving opinions/advice. Got to sites such as E Harmony or OkCupid.. something like that if you want to meet up and date people.

• Well if you meet someone that lives close by - why not

• I'm not saying it isn't a place where you'll meet someone who you have interest in but this isn't a dating website it's a site where you ask questions and give advice. Not really a place to seek a relationship with someone.

• It's not a dating site but there are people on here that have dated or what ever. Personally no I've never met anyone from this site.

• Well it ain't a dating site... but if you really get along with someone who lives near you then why not? :)

• No, there's too many pervs and weirdos on this site.

• This is not a dating site for goodness sake...

• Sincerely no lol here to many poser and to many trolls go to tinder

• No. Judging from my experience, people here cannot be trusted.

• NO! this is far from a dating site. its just a place for people to post all their weird questions and troll. oh and i mean some weird questions, and mostly these people are like 11 year olds.

What Guys Said 7

• It may be a good site to eventually find someone to date here (because dating is not the site's main purpose), but ONLY if you reside in the United Sates because this is an American website where more than 90% of its members (its a rough estimate) are Americans.

• I think its funny people refer to this site as GAG. To someone who doesn't know what it means, it might sound like a dating site for people who are in to bondage. lol

• Potentially. The hardest obstacle is distance. I regularly text with a girl I met on here, and I would definitely date her given the chance!

• Yes, and i think this site would be better than okcupid or eharmony or other dating sites like that.

• You can potentially meet somewhere anywhere on the internet. GaG not being a dating site is irrelevant in my opinion

• I'd say no its not. Firstly there is the distance, secondly have you read the questions on here.

• Potentially. I've never heard of anyone using it for that purpose, though.