Some weird people on this site?

Is it just me over thinking things or has anyone else noticed things like when a 13 year old asks about giving her boyfriend a handjob, there are sensible answers from 18-24 year olds, then a load of 35/40/45 year olds saying to go nuts and have fun. Not the first time I have noticed it

Most Helpful Girl

• There are weird people everywhere, why would the internet not have weird people?

What Girls Said 8

• I know! I've been noticing it too. And there are some really weird immature questions too.
    I mean I know there's no way to stop a 13 year old from asking these kind of questions and doing these things, but I mean seriously what's happening to the world?

• lol it's so true! There will be an under 18 question about some crazy sex stuff and the older adults will encourage it! These are probably the same people who are complaining about all of the teen pregnancies.

• Fantastic point you raise

• Haha yup there are some odd people on here and some things on here are surprising me. :O

• Yeah it's creepy.

• That's why I dont like kids on this site. I've also seen a lot of 16 and under asking for sex.

• Some people are just inherently gross: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1127121-to-guys-above-30-mostly

• Haha, people make me laugh, I have always found the 1/2 +7 rule works well, not as an actual rule but as far as being socially acceptable

• Yeah I have noticed this too. Like with this question from an Under 18 the other day, especially the MH answer: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1124738-guys-like-ass-but-not-anal

• Not quite what I meant but I see your point there, although I don't look at the asker age when I answer, he could have just been giving an honest opinion. Ones I have seen were the girl asking about giving a handjob and specifically stating she was 13 years old. A few people gave good advice but 4/5 35+ guys were just making pervy statements and advise. Another one was a question posted by a 40-45 year old, asking girls if they had a crush when they were specifically 8-12 and how it made them feel at the time

• Oh yeah, sorry. I've seen those too, ugh.

• That is creepy for an old man to tell 13 year old girls to give men hand jobs, it sounds like pedophilia.

• My thoughts exactly, I have noticed it a few times. I'm impressed how mature a lot of people my age are though. And of corse that's not all older on here, just a handful of creepy old men

• I can imagine that since so many young women are here, it would attract those men.

What Guys Said 5

• I have given advice and THEN noticed age before.

When I do notice age I try to give very blanket 'this is how the world works' advice. I occasionally wrap it with a 'when you're older/don't rush' comment.

I saw the 13 year old and just ignored it I don't know if that's too early or not for that. Depends on 13 year old probably. At 14 I would have been ready. 12 no. Can't remember 13 well enough.

The ass vs anal one I answered and didn't see her age till NOW. I am happy to see I wasn't the MH... Who noted in his own comments he hadn't noticed her age.

There are some creeps. More of is are just senile and miss questioner age. I actually wish the color pink or blue on their name was different if under 18 because I often don't notice. Or maybe (under 18) could be in a MUCH more obvious color.

• I think I'd benefit from seeing age in live feed as well. Most of my answering is based on hitting Q there that look interesting, and it doesn't show age. Then, especially on phone, I'm immediately scrolling down as the page loads to see the question detail.

• Of corse I didn't mean all older people are weird, you for an example seem sensible, and it's great to have opinions from a range of ages. I just meant a small handful of older posters who see a specific age and post perverted opinions to get kicks out of it, like the guy yesterday/day before who asked a question specifically at girls aged 8-12 about how it makes them feel when they see their crush

• There are definitely some that make me facepalm and swear to never flirt with a woman under 30 again. I get over it, but still...

There are others who its more ambiguous, and may just genuinely be sex-positive or whatever.

But the guys who are like 'what firm breasted young women want to talk to an older man?' and are either anon or have a pic of some fat old man just make me feel ashamed by proxy.

• If you see any GAGers under 18 asking for sex tips, please report the question using reason Adult Content.
    Under 18 GAGers are allowed to ask about sex, but not "how to" sexual questions.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• thank god, i thought this question was about me :-/

• That's the internet for you. You will see that everywhere. Just ignore it.

• i avoid sexuality questions in general. The salaciousness of it all, and the high concentration of freakdom and barbarism is too much for my negro ass to handle. Give me a normal white woman or give me death