Do you ask more questions or answer?

I tend to answer more questions. I believe I'm more helpful by answering questions then asking when I have a dilemma.

0|0
8|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I'm trying to ask a question each time I have inspiration for an interesting question. Generally on average one every 2 days or so.
    Sometimes I dare to try something without knowing if GAG'ers will like it, for example this recent question
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1120417-who-wants-to-try-making-the-nicest-picture-featuring-there-items
    You'll notice I'm asking at the end if people like this type of question.

In terms of answers, I'm trying to at least answer the questions of the people I follow. Generally that means answering between 5 and 15 questions per day.
    Apart from that I play with the live feed scrolling through questions to find interesting things. And being vigilant for questions/opinions/comments not meeting the GAG policy, to report or hide.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd bet I've answered more questions this week then the totality of every question I've asked in a five year span. I answer more then I ask because I like to talk about myself and my interests.

I'm selfish :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i think it's obvious that most of us answering instead of asking because the limit is 5 questions during a day

1|0
    0|0
  • I do tend to answer questions.. I been here since May of 2014 and has never
    ask one question i got major shy issues.. I need come out of my shell sometime

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ask questions. Don't even remember the last time I asked. I am only an answerer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I answer a lot more than I ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • I answer more questions. I believe altogether with my old account I've only asked a little over a 100 questions. And out of all of those only one was me asking for advice about a RL situatiin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely answer. I've answered like over 3,000 questions and I've only asked 52.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only answers never questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Answering is way too cool. Broadens your horizon i guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Answer. I think I've asked every question I can possibly think of at present.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol i answer more fore sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, GAG does not allow more than 5 questions in 24 hours, so obviously answer.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I answer way more questions than I ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to answer. After so many questions I run out of really decent ones and they all end up as "what's your favorite potato?"

1|0
    0|0
  • When I first came to GAG I asked more questions. Now mostly I answer hopefully I'm helping someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Way more answering than asking.

1|0
    0|0
  • I answer more questions, i lack of good questions to ask people :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I answer a lot more than i ask =)

1|0
    0|0
  • Answer for sure, it's a way to relieve boredom

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely answer more.
    I used to ask a lot more than I do now, I very rarely post questions at all anymore.
    I don't know if I asked everything I could think of or if I'm just... I don't know... I just don't ask as much.

1|1
    0|0