Who is your GAG crush?

Who is your GAG crush? Don't be afraid just put it out there! Even if it's not exactly a crush lol.

0|0
26|34

Most Helpful Guy

• I love you. I've always loved you Aly :-)

2|1
    2|0
    • I also wanna suck off hotstudlovercupcake if he ever comes back

• Show All
    • I watch a lot of lesbian p*rn so it was only gonna be a matter of time

• Lol! Not sure if that it works

What Guys Said 33

• Users here have crushes on other users? Surprising. I ain't got a crush on anyone.

5|1
    0|0
  • awww not again this question

2|2
    0|0
  • I would totally date @cavmanier if certain obstacles weren't in place, such as him being a Giants fan. And also add to that the fact that he's a dude. But mostly the first thing. :-P

2|1
    0|0
    • Hey, there are surgeries that can be done, and we could compromise and become Padres fans 😛. Or we could even switch teams each year depending on the record lol.

• Show All
    • Lol I know seriously. But I know a Yankee fan that married a red sox fan. On a compromise she became a Yankee fan but he switched football teams to the Patriots. Another thing that happened was he bought a furniture set in Boston. They told him if the red Sox won the world series he could come back and get a refund while keeping the furniture. He didn't think they had a chance but when the Yankees missed the playoffs and the red soxs got in, he stated paying attention. He ended up becoming a red Sox fan in the world series. So he said his loyalty price was a furniture set lol.

• Giants vs Dodgers is the modern day Montagues vs Capulets.
      "Two baseball teams, both alike in dignity,
      In fair California, where we lay our scene,
      From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
      Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
      From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
      A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;
      Whose misadventur'd piteous overthrows
      Doth with their death bury their teams' strife."

• How many times does this have to be asked lol.

6|1
    0|0
  • Has to be @COCOCHANEL

2|0
    1|1
  • Does it have to be just one? In terms of just looks Scorpseason93 look her up she looks amazing also Willow4, JustBanANNAz, Rgb008, Gemini Babez she took down her picture though :(, T-Shirtsandkneehighs she is pretty hot very nice legs, body and face.

0|1
    1|0
    • Edit: Does it have to be just one? In terms of just looks @scorpseason93 look her up she looks amazing also @Willow4, @JustBanANNAz, @Rgb008,@gemini_babez she took down her picture though :( @T-shirtsandkneehighs she is pretty hot very nice legs, body and face.

• Show All
    • Yeah no problem you're a beautiful speciewoman if I was a model agent I would call you.

• Wow thanks :)

• Cocohannel

She looked so adorable in her picture before this cat she's got now :X

1|2
    1|0
  • My crush is definitely @pennyroyaltea :), she's the most amazing girl ever.

1|1
    1|0
  • No one could love me from what i hear from lot people
    so i am age 46 and given up on life

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe you <3

1|0
    1|0
  • My list has "expanded" since I last answered this question... which was 2 days ago xD

1|2
    0|1
  • My followers, they're extremely attractive and awesome people

0|1
    0|0
  • I have some. Recently, I got a flirty private message from someone from Turkey. I am scared..

1|1
    0|0
  • @chocolateismylover ma luver in clover :*

0|0
    0|0
  • it has to be curvin.

0|0
    0|0
  • basketballchick

0|1
    0|0
  • lol
    Im never so open to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember any of the users here so I don't have a crush on anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a few to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still @daniel_honey_boy He's still the nicest guy on here and the most like me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yay! ^ x ^ *happiness*
      I'm the nicest? There goes my bad boy image... T__T lol! OK, maybe I didn't have one to begin with. ;P I must be one of those boys made of sugar and spice and everything nice, haha~!

• Show All
    • Everyone always assumes I'm underage, lol; apparently I'm immature. ;I My age group is accurate though – I'm 20. Don't worry about the crushing thing; that's pretty normal at that age. I sometimes get crushes on guys in their 40s & 50s, hehe~! Hmm, I'm sure there are boys ur age who are similar to me... maybe u're attracted to my "type"? My cuteness can be infectious at times, awwh~ – sorry about that. :3

• @daniel_honey_boy Glad to have that straightened out. And yea your type I really like. At least it isn't weird, it's not like we're 20 years apart.

• Suffice to say, they're all gone now. And I don't use this site daily anymore so-

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's your GAG Crush? I haven't been on long enough to answer this question, by the way.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't even know these girls here.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you, of course... since that seems to be the "best" answer

1|0
    0|0
    • I gave the MH to a troll, I was trolling back lol.

• Show All
    • Too make him think I actually believed him, there's no way to pick a MH on a question like this anyway

• You don't HAVE to pick best answer

• @ TheNewClassic forever my crush! She's what is keeping me here on gag.

2|1
    1|0
  • Hell no, I develop crushes on real people in real life

4|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Sparrow24 and xHoneyxBeex. They're both beautiful and have their heads screwed on right.

1|2
    0|0
  • @bellahastings
    @xHoneyxBeex

secret crush

2|1
    3|0
    • Awwww how sweet :)

• I guess two girls don't appreciate my secret crush and that their names weren't added.

• @JustBanAnnaZ

She's bang tidy.

1|1
    4|1
    • lol! uhm thank u sir?

• Show All
    • Meow, the claws have come out now.

• i just saw this. thats so nice of u mr anon:P <3
      i honestly couldn't care less about down voters anyway:)

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 26