Do you ever wish we could vote people off GaG?

Like- so and so trolls a lot, is mean, clueless, etc. I wish we could vote them off. It would be perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I just orgasmed at the thought of having that power.

• Thanks for the second orgasm... err, I mean for MHO.

• I can honestly say I have only been annoyed by one person and, quite recently, let him know just how annoyed I was. Frankly I feel he is a situation that is both dangerous and extremely bad for the young women of this site. I won't get into it via this specific post to not derail Sand's turf but, for myself, there is one who is bad news in my view and when I say bad I mean it literally.

• @med11:
      Do you mind if I PM you about this?

What Guys Said 19

• You would have mob rule and/or dirty politics. No thanks. Different perspectives make for better discussions.

Admittedly, I wish certain people would openly admit to being ignorant tools (those with no willingness/capacity to question their religion, or even adequately support why they believe it). But I know they wont. Religion is more of an identity than a legitimate belief in divine power to most people, and my approach is understandably offensive therefore I give them a pass on that. It's tough to admit that everything you stood for is bullcrap.

• absolutely not, hah. Imagine the chaos that would bring. Make one wrong thread, and all of a sudden you;re gone. I'll have to say thanks but no thanks im afraid

• You can. It's called "block user" and they're gone from everything you view for good. Honestly, trolls will get back on the site under a new username and all that anyway if they were kicked off the site entirely.

• I don't know about that but i get tired of the I'm 100 and never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl question. I HATE the is my penis big enough questions. Or my favorite, is 5"7 tall enough for chicks to date me. This ranting thing feels good, thanks anonymous person.

• It would be nice if they put a feature in that asked are any of these questions (Immense list of I gotta big/small penis questions) answer yours and that list pops up in the question preview screen.

• That would completely solve the problem.

• Just Block them. If other users feel the same way about that user then they will block them too. And so on.

• Yes. As a group it would be nice to be able to put an end to letting anyone post Anonymous. Especially on questions like this where it makes zero sense you cannot stand by your question as yourself. it is not like it is controversial, or about sex or something where you will feel embarrassed. if you can't be on this site as yourself get off

• NO because I'd get voted off.

• Woo-hoo!!! nobody mentioned me!!!

• Nah, I sometimes enjoy the entertainment they enjoy.

• No. A thats against freedom of speech, B, trolls are entertaining most of the time.

• That's what blocking is for.

• No but I wish hotstudlovercupcake would come back <333

• I vote asker. And sometimes myself. Sometimes.

• The irony is strong with this one.

• I vote off the Question Asker.

• Everyone needs to go.

• not really, it's a free world...

• I can think of at least 2. Especially the babies in their 50s (hopefully lying about their age) who cry like a child over something as trivial as anonymous posting on a website. GROW the hell up or go play with your blocks. Pathetic. They shouldn't be allowed to give advice to people.

My 6 yr old son agrees.

• Funny thing is if we all voted for people that disagreed with us or thought they were mean there would be 18 people left on Gag with eerily similar views. Lets vote off the QA.

• I'm not saying we should literally be able to. I'm asking if sometimes you wish you could. But hey that's two votes for me.

• Nope I don't wish that. I dislike some people here but they have every right to spread there idiocy. Hell I might be the biggest idiot here who knows.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't think so. It's an advice site, who are we to say that someone shouldn't be on here? Also, I could see that going horribly wrong and people just trying to "vote out" the users they simply dislike, but for no legitimate reason. If it's a troll, you can always simply report them from their profile so the admins will be notified and look into that specific user. You can also block users so you will not have any interactions with them.

• Even the lowly troll has his role to play.

• I agree with you for the most part, but we can't vote off the clueless people that's the whole reason why we have GAG give advice to people who need help, confused, don't know what to do, etc.

But trolls yes it gets annoying and they're not taking GAG seriously. As for mean people Hell Yeah! This is a community and we should all be kind to each other.

However I'm kind of glad you can't well if it's a majority vote I think I'm safe but if one person can say they want this person off I'm screwed because when someone's mean to me or tries to insult me I fight fire with fire and WMD up coming on top so yeah everyone on this site is not fond of me...

• We would only have a few members left in that case! Noooo! Although there are some people that I wouldn't exactly miss if they left the site. Likewise I imagine there is probably a fair amount of people who wouldn't miss me or who'd want to see me kicked off.

• No, I do not.

• No because I think I'd get voted off

• Three people have already voted me off man

• I have sweeping influence on this site.. I could gather up my fans to vote in your favor.

• I down voted your opinion I'd never vote you off.

• To be honest I don't like the idea even though I have encountered some ugly personalities. I prefer listening everyone without discrimination.

• The idea sounds very appealing.. I'd vote for 2 or 3

• No! They'd vote me off LOL!!! Everyone here hates me 😂

• People we will avoid at everycost, are the ones that will turn up at a place, like gag has no guidelines to kick them out unless they do something really bad.

• Tbh there'd be nobody left if we could all vote people off. We all don't like someone for some reason or another

• Just let them be here
    They can be quite entertaining too including trolls haha

• no... it's not that serious lol
    it would probably be boring here if that happened

• Is this survived? Or big brother? Haha jk but yeah sometimes like the people who ask repetative questions or yeah the the trollers.

• That's a horrible idea. There are people here who'd want to get rid of everyone. Assholes shouldn't be given more power to be assholes. People come here for help. If you don't like anyone here, gtfo.

• I said do you wish. Not should gag make this happen. It was just a thought. Why are you so ready to get pissy?

• My bad, I wasn't being pissy to you, was "talking" to the assholes who acted excited to kick people off