Nominate the King and Queen of GAG?

I just had this idea. You all comment with nominations for King and Queen Of GAG and then I'll pull from the most popular, and make another question with a poll to see who wins.

Hope it catches on. Nominate away~

Please refrain from self nominations*
@UglyKevin you've been nominated congratz

Most Helpful Guy

• I love all these butthurt people getting mad because people are being nice to each other. 'How dare people compliment others! You should be an asshole like me!'
    http://i.imgur.com/wvjmIr0.jpg?1

What Guys Said 29

• I'll be Queen

• I've only been on this site for a few days so I don't know anyone really but I would nominate @med11 and @Sparrow24 simply because they seem to have their shit together and have no problem dropping fact bombs on people.

• I really appreciate that.

• @med11 I could give you advice and still be the jester/executioner

• My kind of King, @med11

• Hotstudlovercupcake @ udolipixie.

• 1|2
  • I would rather have a democracy.

• Yadda and Sparrow seem reasonable.

• I nominate @Trustme_Im-lying

Why? because I can.

• I nominate myself as GOD of GAG... :)

Now everyone must bend their knee and bow before me...

• Good answer, that's the kind
      of attitude I like to see, you're
      now "almost" as arrogant as I. ^.~

• I wish I could up-vote you again. ^.^

• @Asker
      My Child make a short interview about their personalities, hobbie, likes and dislikes and ask them why they deserve the tittle as King and Queen of Gag. Make it humorous and amusing... Go my Child ill bless you and ill always be with you.
      :)

• No one at all.

• @Sparrow24 and @RedThread

• @Sparrow24 always has a smart, witty, and non aggressive attitude when answering. So I nominate her.

• @Keyspirits and @Chocolateismylover

They're the perfect two for this 💁

• I nominate anonymous for both. You see anonymous in every single post

• My vote is for anyone who ate at least 3 slices of pizza within the last 24 hours

• @LoveYourTime for king pls. I need money. Sponsor me. I make nobamacare.

• I can be the phantom of the opera type guy who crashes and burns this thing down?

• You will need a woman who you secretly love though - cuz phantom of opera loved that girl he made an actress - the one he steals right?

• Does it have to be a women?

• Can anybody nominate me?
    I can't do it myself

• King = @BoudyRizk
    Queen = @TheNewClassic

• Queen = @ashika
    King = @marduk22

• I nominate myself.

• Queen = @smokahontas
    King = Not me of course

• I'l be the bishop or the rook thank you.

• Sparrow, redthread and or honeybx.
    They are super cool and amazing people. It's almost as if they are gods. I wish I could aspire to be more like them but I am just stupid white trash and again they are just sooooo special and awesome. I am shocked that only 30% of people picked them. I mean seriously have you seen their pics? I am always discombobulated thinking "why don't they just become models". I actually feel privileged at times just being able to type their names. Awesome question!

• Haha I sense sarcasm..

• No way! I adore these questions (yes sometimes it is hard to wipe the brown off of my nose) and fantasize about getting autographs from certain users!

• @cavmanier and me.

• King= @randomwhiteguy
    Queen= kajal123

• I can't help but feel this nonsense has become more prevalent as we let more high school kids in here.

Kids, this isn't how the real world works. Want to learn something? Knock this shit off for starters.

• Well the question asked wasn't a kid.

And why is this nonsense we have leaders in every other part of the world weather you have a president, queen, and all the other form of rulers.

Sure it's a joke but someone always runs something in the world so why not elect one for fun?

And I'm not sure if you noticed but sure more immature questions have been asked since more teens have joined I'll give you that, but I'm not sure how long you've been a member here but before many teens joined GAG the young adults 18 to 24 asked the same exact immature questions about sex, relationships, or random questions that really don't need advice but opinions. And the only difference is teens actually need advice and help because sooner or later they're going to have to face the real world and it's better to know things than to be completely unaware.

This question may not be the best example but as for explaining how the world really world how about you actually explain it and answer every

• I didn't think that this is "how the real world works." It was intended for fun and entertainment, that's all. I don't know how a full grown man could be so offended by something like this.

• Oh ffs get off your high horse. It's for fun.

• The butt kissing keeps getting better and better. We all know its gonna be someone popular.

• "Butt kissing" nice way to put it lol and is true! :D

• Thanks TheNewClassic

• The undisputed king is @hotstudlovercupcake

• Sigh. More popularity contests. Can't we all just be equal?

• Yes. But some are more equal than others.

• Oh bull shit.

• This ^ said the same thing.

What Girls Said 16