Why did you sign up to GirlsAskGuys.com?

I signed up because I'm always on here and I thought... You know what? I may as well just sign up! :P

What's the reason you signed up?

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Same reason as you and I like helping people by offering my own experience and advice. Plus a lot of people here are quite nice compared to other people on other social media websites.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Asked recently.
    I signed up because I got interested in what lifestyles other people have. And so I can learn by reading questions and answers from normal people instead of professionals in other sites because those pros think differently compared to people like us. Along with that I also enjoy sharing opinions and helping others if I can. It makes me feel good about myself. I feel useful. So, that's why I'm here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom and felt like seeing what it was like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I originally signed up because I like to share
    my vast knowledge with people who either likes
    to listen or is in genuine need of help.

I stayed because people are awesome. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • to answer a question about 1 and half year ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I was asking questions if this person liked me or not and this site came up and then I eventually joined it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was googling an article about girl behavior and I got GaG as a hit
    I saw it is interesting and I signed up

0|0
    0|0
  • Ended up joining because I googled a question. Lead me here. Realized I had answers to questions on here with my personal experiences. And I do nothing at work for 8 hours so. Compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to help people out and i care about others

0|0
    0|0
  • see if there's a solution for my problems that maybe other people already have had

0|0
    0|0
  • For emotional support

0|0
    0|0
  • Just for fun and entertainment... no speacial reason. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• December 31, 2013 I had been Looking for such a site where I could Better equip myself to help other people. I belong to a few others, but this caught my eye, for I could do a nice profile here, and it has panned out much better for me.
    January 1, 2014 when the ball came down, I came UP here, and Created a Profile and with many Most Helpful, I never have regretted a thing Nor ever looked back Nor---Backed out. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I asked a question about a guy I was kinda/sorta with. I honestly didn't think I'd remain on the site after that, but here I am. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because all of my responsibilities were/are boring and leave me with a lot of free time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanted to ask a question about an up-coming date with my ex-crush. Don't remember how I found the site though

0|0
    0|0
  • I Googled a question that brought me here the rest is history.

0|0
    0|0
  • my objective in joining this site is to laugh and also somehow to help other people so i'm not really here to make friends. i will only answer pm if they seek for my advice or want to share their problems. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Boooooooooooored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy how I could ask any relationship/ guys behaviour question here, and also to make fds :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going through an awful break up and really wanted/needed help getting through it. I wanted to hear what men thought of what happened, a man's perspective.
    So I Googled something about that, found the site, asked my question... and stayed.

0|1
    0|0