GAG people.. Whom do u think would make best couple in GaG? (feel free to answer provided no one is hurt by any comment)

Whom do u think would make perfect couple in GaG?

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont think my answer should be excepted. But I would say Phantasm and I. Mainly because we have been together in real life for 22 years. And married for 20 of them. I dont see that changing ever.

3|0
    0|0
    • This pair is unbeatable:):):)

• Show All
    • You are so bias it is not even funny Sexy... lol Although since I do not really know anyone else on here I suppose I am as well bias. So I will vote for us as well... lol

I also hate you are over there, can't wait for you to be home so I can let you run the store and I can go back to being a housewife =)

I am also over the no sex things so you have a lot of time to make up for ;)

• A cute couple is here in GaG;) wowie... May u both become unseperable forever

What Guys Said 10

• This bull shit again. Glad I'm leaving for now.

2|6
    6|3
    • Jelly fish! =D

• Show All
    • @harakiri I don't take much on this site seriously. This isn't one of them either. Don't mistake my blunt honesty for seriousness. Just because I'm not a humorous guy all the time doesn't mean I take stuff seriously.

• @harakiri Plus yooo you you are overly serious about stuff sometimes. LOL!!

• @Klaatu51 and @Klaatu52

0|1
    0|0
  • Me and @Sparrow24

hahahaha... hahaha...
    Holy Shit. Love this question.

2|0
    0|0
  • @thenewclassic and me!

2|0
    1|1
  • Jeez what's up with all these popularity questions on here? First it was which three people you'd take to start a new civilization then it was nominate the King and Queen of gag now this?

0|1
    0|0
  • No one comes to mind. I'm not as active here anymore so-

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know?

0|0
    0|0
  • 7gnat and sluggofacepoohjohnson's sexy ass wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Red_Dragon and @rthomas43

0|1
    0|1
  • @cavmanier and me.

He probably haven't figured out who is this yet but there is this Asian chick between us.

2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4