Why don't GAGers like?

Why don't GAGers like thoughtful questions? Questions that make them think or questions that prove a point that's unfavorable?

I have nothing left to say. It's not about what the question is. It's about who ask it.

Most Helpful Guy

• The bullshitters that say they wonder that too only answer the same old bullshit questions. I can show you a half a dozen or more great questions that have very little answers on it. Title a question with cock, race or thigh gap in it then you will get answers. Most people here are sheep and that is just the way it is.

• I'd give you MH if I could. So true.

• Thank you my friend

• You're welcome bro 👍

What Girls Said 6

• I do like thoughtful questions, those are generally the ones I try to answer first. I don't mind answering the other ones, though I don't answer too many sex questions, but I love thought provoking philosophical questions, I wish there were more of them :).

• Because how will they troll otherwise just ignore them :_

• i do like those questions actually , unless it is about politics or religion or race questions then i have no interest in
    @Pingju always have good questions :)

• Okay.

• @Kangy I select the MH and also use the voting feature mainly to give upvotes to thank GAGers for taking their time to answer my questions, especially those who always answer my questions but rarely ask questions like you. This is the least I could do :) After the Mentions feature has been added, I could no longer enlarge the font on my phone with my fingers when I am using the desktop version and the upvote and downvote buttons are so small and close to each other so I have accidentally downvoted people 4 times ever since. I know you are different from those silly GAGers as you care very little about the votes, haha ;-) but you must accept my gratitude to you, tong bao :)
      And it's fun and so convenient that we now can tag our fellow GAGers like this ;-D

@Sparrow24

• @Pingju
      Someone say my name? :-P

• People can't handle having their own views challenged, also people are more comfortable with questions that allow generalizations because they don't like thinking alot.

• Questions that require more time, thought, and effort often get overlooked because many people are here to bounce around, not to think.
    I answer some questions that are simple, but I make time for questions that require more thought, usually finding them in No Opinions.

• I think most GaGers do like questions like that. The only time they don't is if the question is seen as being militant or malicious.

• My questions are always like that and many times they are never answered.

• i think the way you phrase a question title is really key. It's like reading a news headline sometimes. If you can make those 150 characters interesting enough for people to click, you've won the first step. The next step is to not make people work too hard... because people tend to browse GaG as a form of mental relaxation... which is why i try to keep my own questions short and to the point, with limited jargon. That's my advice on the matter. Sometimes, the time you post is enough to play a major role

As for posting anonymously, well.. im sure cowardice may play a role for some... but again, people generally come on here to relax and voice an opinion or two. They dont want to be constantly harassed by people every time they log in because of their particular views. So I can partly sympathize with it. I don't even think the site would be half as popular/active if the anonymous functions were removed completely

• @Negrodamus Some questions are really really badly asked and yet they still get a ton of answers. Why? Because of content and because they asked as anon allowing others to also post as anon. My questions are usually short. For example my last one was two words. Most people ask questions with a whole sentence and still can get many answers. Again it's who asked the question, can people post as anon, and what the question actually is. Time also does play a role. I do agree there.

I'm sure you can relax on here without voicing a opinion at all. People want to avoid harassment in general. Not just on here. Even then that still plays into cowardice. I can't sympathize with it I guess because I don't care about harassment. I'd rather state my opinion and people know who I am then be a coward and voice it as a anon. I agree with your last point. The anon feature is important to many people. It allows them to spew their ignorance without scrutiny. Again playing into cowardice.

What Guys Said 4

• That's what i've wondered too, it depends on the question. I don't get why some people on this site complain so much about certain questions being asked frequently. If you don't like a question, don't answer and move on.

I like thoughtful questions, but only when people take the initiative inn providing a critical answer. In religious questions, some theists will say "i just have faith" without understanding the concept/definition of faith. New atheists whom are geerally made up of adolescent arogant converts will simply say "I lack a belief" thus not needing to provide a critical introspective answer. or caricature a belief that neither they nor the christian they're accusing believe in

• My other question had nothing to do with religion.

• I answer the questions that interest me, as does just about anyone/everyone else.

You're 3 dozen "really intriguing" questions is your opinion, whether you realise that or not.

• I see and have for 5 years

• Wish there were more of those questions... So tired of reading questions on cum... butts and boobs, shagging your cousin, big or small booty... etc... etc... I guess these general questions are a good indication of how society has become eroded, to the point where the rather simple thought process that evokes these questions is now how the majority view life... :(

• No I think it's a matter of who ask the question. I just asked a society question and not one person answered. Not one.

• By saying "wish there were more of those questions", I implied that I prefer those types of questions, which means that I disagreed with your statement... which ultimately is an answer...

Much like implied consent... you know when a person has a bad injury and is rendered unconscious, the MD needs to decide whether he/she has the person's consent to treat them... Given the fact that they are unconscious, we can consider that the person would imply that we have permission to treat them... So my first sentence implied that I disagreed with your statement that not all GaGers dislike thoughtful questions... Question answered ;)

• Okay, but you also don't know my intention either. My point of this question was to ask a question as a anon but also to relate it to my main point which is why GAGers don't answer certain questions. It really had nothing to do with just thoughtful ones, but I just found a occurring trend. Which is no matter how thoughtful they are it's who ask the question that matters.

• I prefer questions like that but I usually get blasted for my opinions I give to them. I dont really mind getting blasted though so its no biggy to me. I also like to see how others think or feel in regards to the difficult questions.

• Yet my question was just overlook by everyone on this one.

• Ok I am now following other.

• Oh actually idk. I mean I was talking about shop lifting. I don't see how that falls under sexual behavior or girl's behavior or w/e. Most topics have to do with relationships. That's why stuff like what did you eat to today I figured would fall under other.

• Because chek ur privalige

• Huh?

• Oh. But I see questions on here now getting a lot of answers and they aren't rate me questions.