Im being degraded by a gager. Please help?

This girl here who doesn't know me makes fun of my job and tells me im stupid and that people in my job are all fat

Most Helpful Girl

• If she does it without being anon, you could block her. You could also report her.
    Try not to care that much about what she says, dont let her get to y

• You* she doesn't really know you, so she doesn't have the right to be so mean to you

• I just meant, that even if he thought it was low class, people should still appreciate it. (i dont think its low class btw)

• People are siding with her saying im the bad guy and she has the right to her opinion

What Girls Said 18

• If you are being harassed by a user here, you can go to their profile and report them for harassment. You can also block the user and report their comments so the admins can look into it and take action, if necessary. GAG should be a fun and safe environment, harassment and bullying is not okay.

• Im a security officer and she said im just a dumb rent a cop and that i only make 10 an hr.. I can't report or block her. she's anonymous

• You asked why there is a bad stigma of security officers and she was giving her honest opinion. I'm sorry you were offended by her words but none of what she said breaks any of the site rules.

• I told her to leave me alone and she wouldn't stop

• Ignore her... Maybe she is harassing you because she likes you, who knows... Unless she Thrives on just being rude and crude, why would she single out One guy like that? And of course, for she knows that it bugs you, she is just going to do this more and more... Tell her to grow up...
    I find there is nothing wrong with your job. I have a cousin who is going for this Right now as we speak, and he gave up a Big truck driving job with More Money because he says he would actually enjoy this job More.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you so much

• How could she like me she doesn't know what i look like

• I don't know, it seems she may have liked your personality, and then again, if she wanted to pick on you as well, she kept up the best of things when she knew it bothered you and who knows---Maybe she was hoping you would 'show yourself' as to what you looked like... xx

• Your job is not the point, really. I just took a look at that thread and your attitude is also nasty, stop bitching about things if you can't handle the consequences.

• You stop bitching

• Haha, right. Just the attitude a security guard should have. Whoever would feel safe under your watch? Psht.

• Glad i could help

• Don't feed the trolls man. Leave her be.

• haters gonna hate yo

• Omg no lie before i saw the link and after i read the description my first guest of your job was a officer lls.. I don't know y that was the first thing that came in mind... it just happened lol but hey as for your problem just ignore them... they r entitled to an opinion.. even if it is ignorant and stupid

• Even if its offensive?

• Are you threatening me with violence in another language?

• Your full of caca lol

• Report the posts in which she is attacking you. And if they don't get removed, contact GAG and link them the thread with the comments and explain the situation to them.

• Go to her page and report her. If she really is bothering you block and report her.

• I can't block her. I even asked her please stop commenting on my post but she wouldn't stop

• Yes she is

• If she doesn't even have the courage to post as herself, then just ignore. She's obviously just wasting your time.
      Ignore her once she sees she can't bother you she'll leave.

• u can ignore her tbh
    we going face the mean people every now and then on gag

• Just block her

• block her...

• Cant. The coward is anonymous

• then ignore it. Cyber bullying isn't really that hard to avoid. Turn off the computer. Make a new account.

• Then you should block and report her.

• Troll harder

• Nope not stooping to their level. Im over it

• Whenever you share something on the internet, you opening yourself to all sorts of people. Some people are understanding & good by nature, & some people are judgmental & bad by nature. I don't know why anyone would think being a security guard is a bad thing, maybe she watched Mall Cop too much. But that's just her opinion, don't let her get you down. I had an argument yesterday on here with someone who thought all asexual people should be shot & killed. I didn't consider them worth my time, so I stopped talking to them. The same with her, she is not worth you time, so just don't talk to her.

• I think I know who you are and if I'm right then please just grow up.

• Yes I was right. After reading your link to the question in, er, question it has confirmed you are who I thought you were. Stop acting like a child and start being a grown up. You playback victim at every opportunity to get and it's extremely sad.

• you've been stalking me if anything. You don't know who I am.

• Leave me alone

• So report her and block her. Also, she obviously has some insecurities in her life if she is resorting to online harassment. It says more about her than you.

• I read the conversation. I have to say you're extremely pathetic. I thought it was a user who was actually harassing you. She's just giving you her honest opinion. Considering that you're in your 40s it's messed up. You're like you're 12 about a girl who is probably young enough to be your daughter. Get over yourself buddy.

• Get off the Internet and get into therapy then.

• You get off the internet nutjob

• Well that's awful, what would you like to know? I mean you really shouldn't let someone hurt your feelings when they are hiding behind a computer.

• I guess it hurt me cuz she's right

• Awh don't say that, don't listen to her.

What Guys Said 16

• You can block them from their profile to keep them from continuing to post to you or send you private messages.
    You can block all anonymous opinions on your questions and you can keep those you've blocked from posting to you if you don't post anonymously.
    If someone is directly insulting you, please report the post by clicking the gray flag and selecting reason Antagonistic. The report will be reviewed within 24 hours.
    If it becomes a persistent problem that isn't being handled, please contact us and let us know what's going on.

GirlsAskGuys FAQ

• You're a middle aged man and what someone said on an internet site is getting to you so much you had to tell us all about it?

I'll go out on a limb and guess you get picked on a lot...

That being the case, here's my bully handling speech, normally reserved for kids:

Their opinion doesn't matter.
    Displaying your pain gives them power over you.
    Ignoring them is easy and effective.
    Reporting them is fine but it's passive aggression and nobody likes that kind of drama so it's not often worth it.

Feel better now?

• Yes thank you. I am picked on a lot

• Person who wants help: "Hello, Police Department? I need you to please help."

Police: "Okay, what's your name and where are you?"

Person who wants help: "I'm Anonymous and my profile is therefore unavailable."

• Im anonymous because i dont want her to make fun of me more.. I reported her but nothing ever happens

• Because you asked why they had a stigma, not what she, personally thought of them.

Also, are the lakers screwed this year or what?

• No thats what she thought of them and acted like she knew how much i made. I do very well for myself. She said i worked in a mall which i dont

• This site has a block feature.

Block her username and report every comment / opinion / answer tha was offensive to u as "offensive".

• Im afraid to cuz the admins dont like me

• You should block or report the user. That is the best thing you can do in those circumstances.

• Well are you stupid and fat?

• No im not

• What does it matter who i am? Stick to the topic or leave

• I just told you I agree with her.

• just block her, and report her if you have to. Don't take what people say to you on here too seriously. We all go through similar experiences at one point or another

• she's anonymous.. Im afraid to report her cuz the admins dont like me here.. here's the linkwww.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1129344-why-is-being-a-security-officer-have-such-a-bad-stigma

• The admins are professional. Even if its true that they don't like you, they will do whats right for the site regardless. Now the post in question, as annoying as it may be, doesn't exactly break the rules. She has a low opinion of security officers, but things really escalated when you threatened to call the cops on her. I probably would not have done that

• Do you also like to post rate me questions? Who gives a shit. As long as you are happy, who cares.

• Rate me questions?

• What do you have against security officers?

• Me, nothing. Whinny people who want everyone to pander to their insecurities, everything.

• You're making an honest living, and not sucking the government teet. Security Officers are aren't all fat and lazy. I use to be a security guard back in my university days, and most guards are students doing to to get by.

• Thanks man.. Have you seen the other comments?

• Who cares bro. Just be the best damn security you can be and work up the ranks.

• I care because i want people to like me for the good person i am

• That's because the female users get away with a lot more than the guys on here.

• many users here are racists, homophobes, misandrists, you get used to it

• Personally I would have called the police. At your age you should know better. Don't put up with this horrific abuse!

• I should no better about what?

• You said Dude get your justice and stick that thing back in your pants! Pronto!" what does that mean

• Your gun man just put it away and get justice for yourself. Have no shame some girls like em small. I am sure you agree.

• I disagree with you, personally. You asked, and she answered. She gave you her candid opinion and you personalized it and overreacted, in my opinion. In regards to calling all security guards fat, she did no such thing. Reread her comment. She also never called you stupid, or am I missing something here?

So, what do you want, really? Empathy, sympathy, or a self-esteem boost? Surely, you've experienced antagonistic behavior prior to your differences of opinions with her, correct? How did you cope with it? How did you... yourself resolve the issue?

In regards to her, do you seriously want her banned or blocked simply for giving you her truth?

• She called me a rent a cop which is derogatory, she said i only made 10 an hr which is not true and she said i work in a mall which is not true

• Since the link you posted in reference to the exchange is no longer available on this post, I cannot truly confirm nor refute your allegations. If she said that though, and I highly doubt that you have not heard worse, why not then simply ignore it or standup and refute it. Instead of putting your efforts in another post to argue your case?

• I catch hell for being a career soldier, so I can relate. But seriously, pay no attention to people like that. Ignore them, they're not worth your time.

Keep your head up.

• Thanks man.. Appreciate it

• Eh, I just realized my comment came off a little "off," but honestly, just ignore people who are giving you a hard time.