How often do you get downvoted?

Simple question, yes?

HOW OFTEN do you get downvoted?

• Allll the time (I'm the downvote king/queen)
  • Ocassionally (not all the time but close to it)
  • Rarely (a few here and there)
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're not getting downvoted, you're not doing it right.

• Couldn't have said it better ;}

• lol. thanks

What Guys Said 22

• There are some people out there who always say what the Asker wants to her for MHO's but whats the point of asking a question if you don't wanna hear multiple opinions.

I like to say exactly how I feel and sometimes that will get me a downvote, specially if it has to do with religion, those are very touchy I've noticed. :P

• Not very often, but it always seems that when I do it's over the most random, innocuous shit.

QA: What's your favorite number?
    WhiteSteve: 8
    Random GAG Weirdo: *downvotes*

• They don't like 8!!! Hahahaha

• Seriously! That wasn't a real one, but it's been over stuff as simple as that. Then when I have actual opinions on something either I only get up votes or just nothing. GAG is weird and wild place...

• I usually don't get down voted but I notice recently there's one male down vote whenever I compliment myself or backup women on some coward asshole who hides behind the internet to display his misogyny. I usually get way more than one on the latter though.. haha

• Just depends on your opinion. Some people like their answers sugarcoated, other not so much. And some do prefer the black and white plain truth even though it may seem harsh your just speaking your mind? And if you're not speaking your mind well. .. aren't you just lying to the person? Just depends on circumstances not everyone will agree with you

• Surprisingly, not as often as I thought I would.

I troll the hell out of a lot of people on this website, and for some reason, it gets upvoted a lot.

• The people love kambo

• Never really noticed but I guess 'C'

• Rarely. I try to only write answers that actually have something useful and helpful in them. I try to avoid giving short answers that only have some small comment on the question. The point of answering is to try and help the asker.

• Getting up voted or down voted what does it do for you on here do you win something or lose points as well?

• I tend to have unpopular opinions and am very honest about what I "actually" think. -and although I'm never rude, when I say opinions ESPECIALLY about women they tend to flock to the downvote.

• I have no real idea. I'm not here for the upvotes. I do give out upvotes.

• They down vote me means they love me and if they up vote me means they hate me
    but it happens often not all the time it really doesn't matter to me

• lot of times :'(

• Surprisingly, not very often.

• For every 4 opinions I give, at least 1 of them is down voted. Some people do it for the hell of it. *shrugs*

• Not that often, surprisingly.

• I would say occasionally. The more controversial questions i answer may get me more or less downvotes depending on what I said

• Some people dont get my humor

• I don't really pay attention but it I've noticed I get like a down vote or two

• Shouldn't matter.

• Vote for D. Im good at giving advise, im serius and HONEST and Take Note I hate LIARS.

• A lot, no one likes my opinion

• Es okay join the club aha

• All the time... but I do it on purpose. I think its funny as hell.

What Girls Said 8

• Pretty often. I don't always have popular view points nor do I take the time of putting them nicely for people I probably wouldn't like anyway.

• I get down voted a lot, but usually that same post is also up voted a lot, so obviously it's just something which people find controversial and either strongly agree with or strongly object to... which is pretty descriptive of the reception of my opinions in reality!

• Like once week maybe, depending how active I am. And usually for stupid reasons. Some people can't accept that we all have different taste or opinions. meh...

• A lot, most likely because I'm not a feminist and I speak my mind about many things. Not that I care about people whom I've never met hating me because of what I say.

• Sometimes ----------------------------------

• Rarely, I don't know why though. They must have been having a bad day.

• I wouldn't say I'm the downvote queen, but it's definitely more often than occasionally, so... somewhere between A and B.