GAG, small community!

I had no idea that gag was really such a small community. You kind of see the same people posting and commenting. I just joined recently and that's so cool to me. Lol just sharing, wondering if anyone else noticed. Actually this is a great place for making long distance friends

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I've been around here for a few years (this isn't my first account) and while it has grown it still is a smallish community. Yes it is a cool place to make some long distance friends. I've met some of my best friends from this site.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I have. I hope you have enjoyed watching me work on here

• Indeed it is. It's a lot more personal than say... Yahoo Answers (which is how I found this 2 years ago)

• Yeh I've noticed that too, I probably spend a lot of time on here but it's good to try and help people out, I don't know if it's that small I get responses pretty quick when I ask a question

• Yeah Gag is like a small community with different races, different faces, attitudes and level of intlelligence.
    Im Mr. Liar bdw, Im quite a Goddish. Beware of trolls. :)

• All we need are hot chicks and this will be like

Legendary misc.

What Girls Said 4

• and then there is me, I can seemingly go weeks without really seeing the same person sometimes it seems.

• Yeah I have noticed that before lol but there's lots of cool people here and lots of sketch balls too be careful who you talk to but I agree I have made some really awesome long distance friends here :)

• Be careful though
    I made a friend here from my old account when I was 19 and she was cool but she turned out to be crazy

• Lol thought she was crazy COOL but nope, just crazy. Haha I'll keep that in mind!

• I'm starting to recognize less and less usernames as I browse, so we're definitely growing pretty fast.
    But yes, it is still relatively small as it's an smaller group of GAGers who are more regular than most.

Welcome, by the way!
    Any questions that our FAQ doesn't answer, please don't hesitate to ask!