Do you "stalk" your favourite gaggers?

I'm using the term "stalk" very loosely lol

They're the first users I get up to date with after logging in. The truth, there it is haha

0|0
17|14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Yes... I stalk @centigrade and I have no shame. He doesn't care though so it's okay :) Lol

But really, there are some users that I check to see if they have answered any interesting questions because I think they give good responses in most cases.

0|1
    0|0
    • If I start typing in my browser and the first letter is h, a link to your profile is the first thing that pops up, lol. So yeaaaaa, I'm guilty :)

• @centigrade hahaha omg. We can be stalkers together then :P lol

• Nope.

Although I may say many of the people that are following me I see them answering a lot of the same questions as me. So, that blows the stalk factor out of the window.
    Also, obsessively following someone's posts isn't my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, I do. No shame here. I embrace it :) hahaha

2|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call it "stalking"
    I do, however, dramatically start fan-girling whenever I see my favorites around gag LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people I will go and read through the comments that they have posted recently, but that's the point of following them isn't it? Because you find their posts humurous/intelligent and you want to read them? I don't consider it stalker-ish though...

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i like to stalk @Pingju then in the past cromartie and standUP

3|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do but they all know about it and they're people I actually talk to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes there are a few I keep tabs on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't read much opinions even when it comes to those whose posts I enjoy, but I would check for some to see when they last logged it or so, out of curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Want me to stalk you :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, ain't nobody got time for that. I'm not a stalker in general, especially here on gag I don't stalk at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • no but we talk everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometime. I check to see if they've answered any questions I may want to answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes. Haha. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I have a short list of GAGers on my Following list (I am Following them), so when I filter LIVE FEED by "Users I Follow", technically I am stalking :-P

1|4
    0|1

What Guys Said 14

• I wish I had stalkers, I'd love the attention I have two people following me apparently they thought I was wise or something or they liked my beard I have no idea though

0|0
    0|0
  • I stalk one gagger but I also check out who I'm following in the live feed to answer questions but I'm not sure if that counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I totally do; I think it's something that everyone does once they've been on here long enough.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would go on their profile to help answer a question coz sometimes you find that there are smaller questions that build up to a bigger one. Also helps you find a solution that they might not have mentioned in their questions s

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have favorite GAG users, and I am not a stalker in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I stalked myself for a while but that gave me a pretty nasty infection so I got a restraining order.

3|1
    0|0
  • My Life feed is users' answers I follow but there are many questions out there that are not of much interest to me that are answered so, no, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • One girl I check for her questions she ask. Is that "stalking"?

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's weird

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah, ain't nobody got time for that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah kinda

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea, just to see if they answered anything interesting that i may be willing to answer myself

0|0
    0|0