Have you seen G@G's dating expert in action?

It's us again!

GAG's Experts are professionals with a blog or a website, with experience in a certain Topic or Topics.
We invite Experts to come to G@G and offer their opinions to the community!
We build Expert profiles where we list the Experts' credentials and interests, and for a couple of weeks, under a certain Topic, they offer their professional opinion directly to you by commenting on your questions under that Topic and even offering advice in private messages!

Our current dating Expert, Joshua Pompey has been helping men and women succeed with his e-books, products, and services, at a success rate of over 99% since 2009.
We encourage everyone to check out his website J.Pompey.com and take a look at the article he wrote for us Are You Being Played Online? 7 Ways to Catch An Online Player.

Be on the lookout for his Expert advice!

We always have an Expert on the site, look for updates on G@G News to learn who they are!

To learn more about Experts and possibly how to become one, check out our blog Experts here at GirlsAskGuys!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I don't usually see them, but I don't really look for them. Good advice can come from anyone, regardless of if they are an expert or newbee.

• No, I haven't. But that's probably because relationship advice is not one of the reasons why I'm on this site, which is kind of ironic considering that's the main purpose of GAG, at least initially.

• i've seen none.

What Guys Said 11

• 2|3
  • The only expert I've noticed and follow is @Caren-Field - nice girl & professional. I've not yet looked up @JoshuaPompey yet, but now I will :-D

• I did some research and am a bit confused into this issue although genuinely curious. Can you/someone please explain where the 99% success rate comes from in terms of where is the statistical primary sources coming from?

Further, what exact degree or training allows one to be a "dating expert" or, more over, an "online dating expert"? I will check more into this once I finish this current issue at work but, wow, I can honestly say that in my entire professional career I have never heard of such a thing...

• What is this 99% success rate based on and how is it measured?

Seriously, I would really like to know what your talking about.

• I've seen 1 opinion from an expert regarding a dating situation and found it to be both reasonable and something I could agree with.

• I've seen one of them yes. Their advice is pretty standard. Would actually be nice to see one of them with a more unconventional view to dating/relationships

• They hire people on this site for tasks other than moderating?

I'm genuinely surprised.

• Moderators are not paid, they're volunteer users.
      We appreciate the experts giving us their time and expertise too. :)

• @asker Which, frankly, is used as advertisement.

• I didn't know such people existed on this site.

• Been here in most of the timezone. But never noticed any expert commenting here.
    Last time i noticed was one month ago i guess. It's a rare sight.

• Dating 'advice" on the internet amounts to the same thing - that DOESN'T work by the way.
    Everyone says <oh it's so easy just do this.
    You do it and it doesn't work. I rather stop playing mind games.

• No I haven't seen any.