Your opinion on cowards reporting your answers?

Is this place turning into Yahoo Answers where you get reported for not having the "correct" avatar pic even?

Most Helpful Girl

• GAGers can report any post they feel violates our Terms of Use.
    If the post actually doesn't, it will remain on the site.
    If the post does violate, then we're forced to remove it and you'll be notified with a general explanation.
    If you have further questions about the removal, simply contact us (we ask that you guys not post asking about post removals as our community won't have the answer anyway).

Our posting guidelines can always be found in our FAQ as well.

• Yes please spare me the "official" lawyer-speak.
      I asked for a personal opinion not a statement by a corporate lackey.

What Girls Said 6

• I only report a question/comment/etc when I feel like it violates the site's rules. I don't see how that's cowardly. The rules are there for a reason. Sure, if a person reports you just because they have a personal vendetta against you is annoying. But if you haven't violated any of the site's rules, there shouldn't be a problem. No matter how many times they report you, if you haven't broken any of the rules, your posts won't get taken down.
    At least the admins give us the freedom to choose our own avatars, as long as they aren't offensive or tasteless. Let's not abuse that freedom. They could just as well force us to use their default avatars.

• Freaking idiots! People can't take freaking jokes! Everybody is so damn f&%king serious.. You know what people you have reported my comments! Have fun in life! Everyone is so freaking black and white! Just because you see someone with colour on them makes them "reported worthy" oh suck this!

thanks anonymous.. Your cool man cheers 🍻

• You messed up a "your" in one of your sentences, do you think I can report it for Grammar?

• Lol dont freaking start man!
      bloody people probably might report for spelling mistakes even.. Ehh

• Lol someone reported your avatar? What was it of?

• I had Agent smith with a trollface expression and apparently i got reported on YA! for being "offensive".
      And on this site i got it for being "antagonistic" because i told a guy he had no evidence for his claims and was b/s-ing the asker.
      Guess some people are butthurt enough to use that "I am a coward" button.

• Fuckin pansy ass bundles of sticks... They need to take an answer how they wanted it. Nobody has time to tell anyone what they wanna hear.

• It would take a loooooong time for GAG to become as troll infested as YA became.

• Seriously that place is CRAWLING with them. I asked - what i thought to be sane questions - 15 seconds after - BAM! reported.
      WTF

• Yeah it's shame that happened because that site used to be my hangout. But the trolls have burned down their bridges and made YA their new home.

What Guys Said 7

• Some of my questions get removed as "Offensive" and I am not entirely sure why, but other than that, I personally report things only if they truly deserve it. But it is true that sometimes, the reason isn't entirely obvious, aka a reported post is more likely to be removed than not.

• People just don't want to face the what is actually true about themselves

• I don't understand.

• Exactly. They want people to tell them what they want to hear.

• what you are saying to them they don't want to believe its true the advise that you give them if in the case they report they're like thats not true at all im not an asshole

• I usually just report questions from kids under 18 that are OVERLY sexual. It's unnecessary... Other than that I've never reported anything else I don't think.

• I reported a few people on here, but they made jokes sex with minors, bashing people because of their sexual preference, and just being hateful when I'm trying to have a normal and decent conversation

• That actually doesn't sound like over-reacting.
      I got reported when my 'opposition' ran out of arguments.

• I think politesse is anathema to the internet. Suck it up or go ask your real life friends for help.

• Well aren't you peachy.

• Doesn't bother me. Usually I deserve it.

• I always tell people don't like what I have to say to read what I write.