Tag a GAGer and confess something you've wanted to?

This could be about anything. Tag any GAGer and say something you've wanted to
(Negative or positive)
You can go anon

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 11

• @SomethingWicked
    You're a fucking cunt.

• 0|3
  • @lifes_curve_ball - I admire you
    @jointhepatriarchy - I like how truthful and honest you are
    @askaway2012new - you're a great friend

• @deviouscourage would you please pay me what you owe me for the stuffed alpaka i sent you in december?

• Babe you're awesome @zomiebabe

Have my babies? @keyspirits

• @theguyoverthere cream for your meow ……

• @Torrie idek you but I think you're my spirit animal.

• 1|2
  • I miss @VoiceOfReason and @knowmeyourself like crazy.

• @medical2523 and @GoldCobra don't know how great they are:)

• Thanks. Life is a struggle and it's hard to live in knowing no one will come to your rescue, ever. Well, at least not for a guy. We need to be genuinely happy in order to attract someone. That's the challenge I currently face. Right now I'm in a big university but I don't have many friends. I live in a single dorm room and I have no one to talk to who is physically here. I would like to join some clubs but there isn't anything that peaks my interest. Hopefully I find something to keep me busy. I'm not sure how long I will last like this before I fall into depression. I really don't want to be depressed because I know once I go there I'm not sure how easily I can recover back from it. Again, thank u for your comment but I don't think me knowing that I'm a great person will help my situation right now.

• Your great too it makes me feel good to know that I made a difference in someone's life by talking to them and giving them my ideas and suggetions. I'm only 23 and I have seen so much already. Plus I feel its my responsibility to give back.

• @goldcobra I think joining some clubs will be good for you! It will integrate you with new people and plus it's something to keep your mind occupied and busy and a lot of fun too! Don't get yourself down go out and enjoy the world the way you want it's in your hands:) @medical2523 thank you:)