Tag a GAGer and confess something you've wanted to?

This could be about anything. Tag any GAGer and say something you've wanted to
(Negative or positive)
You can go anon

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 11

• @SomethingWicked
    You're a fucking cunt.

3|7
    1|0
  • 0|3
    1|1
  • @lifes_curve_ball - I admire you
    @jointhepatriarchy - I like how truthful and honest you are
    @askaway2012new - you're a great friend

0|1
    1|0
  • @deviouscourage would you please pay me what you owe me for the stuffed alpaka i sent you in december?

0|1
    0|0
  • Babe you're awesome @zomiebabe

Have my babies? @keyspirits

0|2
    0|0
  • @theguyoverthere cream for your meow ……

0|0
    0|0
  • @Torrie idek you but I think you're my spirit animal.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|2
    0|1
  • I miss @VoiceOfReason and @knowmeyourself like crazy.

0|2
    0|0
  • @medical2523 and @GoldCobra don't know how great they are:)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. Life is a struggle and it's hard to live in knowing no one will come to your rescue, ever. Well, at least not for a guy. We need to be genuinely happy in order to attract someone. That's the challenge I currently face. Right now I'm in a big university but I don't have many friends. I live in a single dorm room and I have no one to talk to who is physically here. I would like to join some clubs but there isn't anything that peaks my interest. Hopefully I find something to keep me busy. I'm not sure how long I will last like this before I fall into depression. I really don't want to be depressed because I know once I go there I'm not sure how easily I can recover back from it. Again, thank u for your comment but I don't think me knowing that I'm a great person will help my situation right now.

• Your great too it makes me feel good to know that I made a difference in someone's life by talking to them and giving them my ideas and suggetions. I'm only 23 and I have seen so much already. Plus I feel its my responsibility to give back.

• @goldcobra I think joining some clubs will be good for you! It will integrate you with new people and plus it's something to keep your mind occupied and busy and a lot of fun too! Don't get yourself down go out and enjoy the world the way you want it's in your hands:) @medical2523 thank you:)