What is the reason you go anonymous?

1) Don't have balls to reveal what you really think without being anonymous because you care what other will think?

2) Embarrassed by the question you want to ask or the opinion you want to state?

3) Other?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Includes information that may be a little too personal but still okay to post.
    2. Embarrassing because it makes me seem like an idiot or something like that.
    3. Possibility that I will start getting messages I don't want to see.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Almost every time I choose to go on anon, I do so because I don't want to end up getting weird/judgey/harrasment level messages from anyone. Simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry, is your name Tropic Jungle?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel like being judged about what I ask. I've never gone anon answering questions though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. or if I'm not really invested in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • If what I'm sharing is too personal, usually about my family.
    I don't post anonymously very often though. I used to more, but now I simply don't share at all when it comes to things like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because sometimes I feel like being a dick. Plain and simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • uhhhh because i have tech savvy friends and i use this website to ask questions im not comfortable asking them and getting advice about from them so i do it to protect my identity, basically.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prevents people from being prejudiced over my answers/questions...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• people go anonymous mostly to avoid daily harassment from people who may not agree with their point of view.

0|1
    0|0
  • I CHOOSE TO NEVER BE ANONYMOUS!!! AND I REFUSE TO USE SMALL CAPS!

0|0
    0|0