I like the new desktop navigation bar, but it should be half the height and should go all the way down to the footer, I think.

I like the new desktop navigation bar, but it should be half the height and should go all the way down to the footer. It's kinda weird that it just stops above those links.
(POLL: AGREE OR NOT?)

Otherwise, cool addition. If you don't want to make the site have side-by-side answers, this is pretty useful for navigating along the genders. But seriously, it should be like half the size, it's kinda distracting at the moment. Love it on the phone though.

• YES, AGREED
  • NO, NOT AT ALL

Most Helpful Girl

• It needs to be smaller and not fall apart when scrolling.

This bar existed on the mobile site and it's very useful. But on here it's pretty awful, to be honest. If they fixed the size and buggyness of it, then it would be great.

• I agree with every word!

• BALLS! The damn bar is all fucked up on the mobile app now as well. The buttons don't work any more, so now I have to scroll every time. /first world problems

Most Helpful Guy

• It really annoys me especially on my nexus 7 (ipad type of thing) because it takes up half the screen if not more. It's harder to navigate the screen up and down now. I want it removed.

• Hmm I love it on my Galaxy Note, but if you are using the desktop site on the Nexus 7 then I can see why you'd dislike it.

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with you.

• lol, now you just sound plain greedy! ;P

• I'd still strongly prefer side-by-side answers... =/

• I don't really like it, I'd like to be able to minimize it.

What Guys Said 1