Girls changing their height on GAG, do you/why?

So I've noticed a few answeres around and they have posted different heights (girls). Questions where someone would ask stats and one of those would be height. This one non anonymous female has over the last month or two said she was 5 ft 8/9, 5ft 7 and recently 5ft 3/4 . What's up with that?

Updates:
Grrrrr- * answerers

0|0
15|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'11, 130 lbs, 32B, 24", 32"

I promise you I won't change those stats on you

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• well iv always written 5'3" and no thats not a lie lol.

iv never taken note of that, but i guess some girls jus b playing.

and I'm actually a guy, LOL! ok no I'm really not...

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never heard of this lol I figured most girls lie about their age or perhaps weight?
    I'm 4'11. Very tiny, oh well. But saying I'm 5'1, 5'5 or even like 4'9 wouldn't change my height to that. So why lie? Strange.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha that's stupid, she is either trolling or a compulsive liar. Who the hell lies? I know my height is around 5'1 but damn I'm not saying I'm 5'1 then 5'6 and 5'4 or whatever. Idk.

1|2
    0|0
  • The internet is full of liars. That's why you have to be careful on it.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. They are not happy with their height, I guess?

0|1
    0|0
  • Thats intensely stupid, i've always been 5'8"

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol i do that sometimes but only when I'm rounding it up. Like I rather say I'm 5'3 than 5'2 1/2

1|1
    0|0
  • You can creep out my answers. I've always written 5'4 .

0|1
    0|0
  • i always wrote 5'1
    :PPPP

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe she can't remember? I don't know why she would bother posting then

0|0
    0|1
  • Well haven't noticed it. I'm 5'6 and write that as my height here. No lying about that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always say im 168-170 cm, because its true, my lenght can be different every day. With me its not that big difference though.
    I dont know why anyone would lie about it, or maybe she measured with and without heels :P.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I have ever noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's weird... I haven't seen anything like that.
    I have noticed other... inconsistencies... with people here though, safe to say there are A LOT of trolls and liars here... tis the net.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Lol Thats stupid.

My dick is 20 inches, 10 inch girth. Lol Why lie?

1|0
    0|0