Time to vote for the KING OF GAG!

It was a close call between most nominations for the males. Here are the options

• RedThread
    38% (12)32% (10)35% (22)Vote
  • med11
    22% (7)23% (7)22% (14)Vote
  • cavmanier
    12% (4)10% (3)11% (7)Vote
  • Keyspirits
    19% (6)19% (6)19% (12)Vote
  • Trustme_Im-lying
    9% (3)16% (5)13% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
16|30

Most Helpful Guy

• I could not even pick one as I just wanna gobble down all their man juice at the same time.

1|1
    0|1
    • This is flattering in an odd way lol

• Unless I drowned (yes I heard of your sexual prowess and am slightly afraid)

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 16

• I voted for @med11

He's a great guy and always gives good intelligent responses. He seems like he legitimately wants to help people and I admire that. I have had several interactions with him and seen him comment to other people and even in debates, he always remains respectful which is a good trait to have :)

1|3
    0|1
    • @xHoneyxBeex That is (truly) a large honor and very flattering coming from you, a person of whom I respect very much for her mind and, above all else, ability to see things as they are.

• Show All
    • @med11 i mirror her sentiments!

• @negrodamus Much appreciated. Polls/things such as this tend to be the last type of thing I am interested in based on my desire to remain in the shadows (in a way). That said, considering both you and Bee, and the massive level of intellectual prowess you both have, it is absolutely a large honor & compliment to be mentioned by two individuals who will, undoubtedly, do very well in this world/lifetime either at this moment or in the near future.

I have always been a very good judge of character and can see trends or "types" very well and in both of your cases, I am convinced you two will attack life and do very well no matter where your path leads you.

• i so nominate myself king.

1|4
    0|0
  • Did you ask this question? If so what about the queens?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1129058-nominate-the-king-queen-of-gag

0|1
    0|0
  • Um who are these people?

2|3
    1|0
  • @RedThread because he's just wicked awesome.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am so disappointed. Where is the queen poll. I vote myself for that.

2|1
    0|0
  • @redthread easy. Who doesn't love him? I don't even like nice people.

1|2
    0|0
  • I always thought kings and queens seldom "come out " and they mostly mingle with other royalty and rarely engage with the rest of us common folk, haha. There are of course exceptions :D
    I am not voting by the way :)

0|1
    0|0
  • this site is bringing out the side of HS

0|2
    0|0
  • I wanna pick all of em <3

0|1
    0|0
  • None of the above.
    @yaddayaddayadda

0|1
    0|0
  • I think its between @cavmanier and @RedThread =)

0|1
    0|0
  • D. @KeySpirits!!

0|1
    0|0
  • i voted at random because i don't know anyone on there :/ unfortunately haha

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above. I'll vote for @Kheserthorpe he is very knowledgeable and helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either @Redthread or @DodgersGM

0|1
    0|0