Time to vote for the KING OF GAG!

It was a close call between most nominations for the males. Here are the options

• RedThread
  • med11
  • cavmanier
  • Keyspirits
  • Trustme_Im-lying

Most Helpful Guy

• I could not even pick one as I just wanna gobble down all their man juice at the same time.

• This is flattering in an odd way lol

• Unless I drowned (yes I heard of your sexual prowess and am slightly afraid)

What Guys Said 29

What Girls Said 16

• I voted for @med11

He's a great guy and always gives good intelligent responses. He seems like he legitimately wants to help people and I admire that. I have had several interactions with him and seen him comment to other people and even in debates, he always remains respectful which is a good trait to have :)

• @xHoneyxBeex That is (truly) a large honor and very flattering coming from you, a person of whom I respect very much for her mind and, above all else, ability to see things as they are.

• @med11 i mirror her sentiments!

• @negrodamus Much appreciated. Polls/things such as this tend to be the last type of thing I am interested in based on my desire to remain in the shadows (in a way). That said, considering both you and Bee, and the massive level of intellectual prowess you both have, it is absolutely a large honor & compliment to be mentioned by two individuals who will, undoubtedly, do very well in this world/lifetime either at this moment or in the near future.

I have always been a very good judge of character and can see trends or "types" very well and in both of your cases, I am convinced you two will attack life and do very well no matter where your path leads you.

• i so nominate myself king.

• Did you ask this question? If so what about the queens?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1129058-nominate-the-king-queen-of-gag

• Um who are these people?

• @RedThread because he's just wicked awesome.

• I am so disappointed. Where is the queen poll. I vote myself for that.

• @redthread easy. Who doesn't love him? I don't even like nice people.

• I always thought kings and queens seldom "come out " and they mostly mingle with other royalty and rarely engage with the rest of us common folk, haha. There are of course exceptions :D
    I am not voting by the way :)

• this site is bringing out the side of HS

• I wanna pick all of em <3

• None of the above.
    @yaddayaddayadda

• I think its between @cavmanier and @RedThread =)

• D. @KeySpirits!!

• i voted at random because i don't know anyone on there :/ unfortunately haha

• None of the above. I'll vote for @Kheserthorpe he is very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Either @Redthread or @DodgersGM