What do you think GAGer girls update their real pic or their real age? Or boys update their real pic and real age?

Hi I check that so my girls no update there pic and not mention there real age and same as boys can i know the real reason?

• Is they want to hide her/himself?
  • Is they don't want to speak with someone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have a real picture of myself because I sometimes post/message sensitive details about my private life on here, and the internet is open for the world to see. I don't want people I know to stumble across my profile on here and find out about my private life.

I don't use a photo of someone else for my profile picture, because that's just dishonest. Instead, I use a picture that is clearly not a photo of a person.

• i do understand your concern... but tell me why you share you personal details on comments... you can share your personal details on private messages simple

• Of course that's not my name...

You can't generalise what I personally do to all girls... Just because I don't give my real name, doesn't mean that girls in general are more likely to hide their names...

• i want to know why they hide?//

What Girls Said 16

• well i keep it real.
    i dont c how having my pic or age group up could endanger me somehow.

if people dont want to reveal that, then its totally understandable. everyone is free to do what they wish and we need to respect that.

• darling i am agree with you but i am not pointing you i asked a question for everyone who did not put a real pic of them-self...

• Some girls and guys just might not feel comfortable with it on the internet i think im not too sure aha im fine with putting my pic up tho, but yeah like the photo that you put up can be copied and anyone can take it really so i guess everyone has their own preference to this:)

• Some people like to stay anon or what ever no big deal though does anyone really care about that I just don't think it's a huge deal like I'm really open on here I update my picture frequently lol

• i am totally agree with you my dear... u already told me hahahah lol

• Why do we have to? I mean there actually is no point. It's not a dating site. ._.

• some like some dont like
    remain anon behind the screen perhaps is better
    rather than have a real pic and being hounded by perv

• can you tell me why you don't put your pic?

• yes some pple here kept harassing others like asking people to talk in PM

• by the way why are u pretending to be andrew smith

• My pic is real, and very current. My age is real as well. Why lie?

• i am not pointing you i asked a question for everyone who did not put a real pic of themself...

• My picture is fake because this is the internet :)

• Says the man using someone else's image as his own profile pic?

• who told you that/`

• what its me and i really don't care about it

• look I don't need to tell you who he is, you know it's not you. You are aware that right clicking on an image allows you to search the internet for it? It's THAT simple... you sir, are a dumbass.

• They certainly don't have to if they don't want to. Their opinion matters here, not their looks.

• I'm fine giving out my age, and having a pic

• you have that's right..

but i am not pointing you i asked a question for everyone who did not put a real pic of them self...

• I hve a real picture and my real age

• I don't have a pic because I know people who visit this site. & I have no problem revealing my age

• Well I've got my real picture and my real age put up. But most of them don't like to put up their pictures or for the matter of fact their personal information. It's because they are not comfortable here on the internet.

• My age and pic are real

• They are afraid of being judged as too old or too young, afraid that people will judge them for themselves afraid to not be the perfect image... Really they just don't wannabe judged

• I don't have a picture up because I'm just a cautious person, & I'd hate for someone who disagrees with me to insult my looks just as a means of "getting under my skin" or winning an argument. I've seen a man disagree with a woman on here, & he called her ugly just to stick it to her.

What Guys Said 9

• do you know who i am? cause i am honestly surprised at how many PMs i get lol.

• I think most people just like the added layer of anonymity, as there's lots of sensitive information shared on here at times, and they don't want to have to put their face to it.

I personally don't have a problem with having my pic and age up, but that's just me. I figure the chances of someone I know (especially a family member) seeing me on here are practically zero, so who cares?

• I already have uploaded a pic and my real age, even if I'll regret it.

• yes i am agree with your buddy but i am not pointing you i asked a question for everyone who did not put a real pic of them self...

• What are you talking bout? This is my real foto

• Because the internet's about anonymity? I've already given out enough information about myself!

• I see no point to being anonymous. I like to be me. Everyone must know I am me.

• so pervs like you can't keep jacking of to them

• Its my real pic i am 32

• LMFAO this is funny coming from a guy with a fake pic articles.latimes.com/.../la-trb-australia-funster-new-south-wales-20140320