Who is your favorite GAGer(s)?

What personality trait they seem to have that impress you? Which GAGer (s) you talk to most often? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• xHoneyxBeex is my best friend :). We talk everyday! She's helped me and given me someone to talk to about whatever I'm thinking about :). She's really sweet and is beautiful inside and out. It makes me happy to mention her on all these questions because she means that much to me :-)

@justbanannaz is my best Australian friend! She is very sweet and cool! She's a tomboy to the max and its just so fun talking with her CRIKEY

• Omg I forget the @! Sorry

@xhoneyxbeex :)

• Omg you are terrible! Almost as terrible as me and these mentions omg

@justbanannaz

• haha dw ill teach you how to use it right. on the other hand tho, i must admit that u using it incorrectly is hilarious. i might leave u to ur ways just to get a good laugh mwuhaha 0:)

oh puhlease reeddneeck is it THAT difficult?

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 6

• @yaddayaddayadda02 - He cracks me up way too much
    @PrettyBama - We joke way too much... randomly as shit too
    @Averagewhiteboy - coolest dude I've ever talked to on here and off. That's the homie

• @MarkyyG123 - just because he is a major nerd :P and we talk like everytime ahha
    @basketballchick- one of my close friends in reality :)) pree much see her everyday too :") hahaa

• haha I'm a major nerd, now Zo, remember this no lying policy we agreed on? Gotta stop, you promised you would. Now tell everyoone the truth about how big a nerd you really are!!! :P haha
      Yeah, we talk all the time everytime :D Not complaining :D

• yeah the lying policy is for you remember :P
      okay okay i confess mark isn't a nerd, he's the most nerdiest of the nerds in the world that there can be :O
      hahahah yeah :))

• He knows who he who is. He's funny and just amazing. :)

• @Geeks_are_people _too. He has a great personality, and he's just awesome.

• You need to bring your butt more often around here @Nothing_

• too many many :)