Does anybody else hate that new opinion bar that shows up with the blue symbol, pink symbol, and arrow symbol whenever you answer somebodies question?

It's so annoying is it just on mine or is it like that for everybody

I have adblock by the way still not gone

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very annoying and lags when i'm scrolling. @GAG please get rid of it, or make it am optional left hand side bar.

• You're a mentor you should ask them they would listen to you please? :)

• Haha i'm not a mentor, i'm a moderator but yeah @GirlsAskGuys please get rid of it :(

• Yeah that is what I meant moderator lol sorry :) and wow thanks I hope they do it. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate it. Whenever I use my nexus 7, my keyboard rises up when I'm typing an answer like I am now, and I can barely move around the GAG screen because the new bar takes so much space. I have to stop typing and remove the keyboard when I wanna go up or down the GAG page. So annoying.
    I got adblock too and it's not helping.

What Girls Said 3

• YESSSS, get rid of thet, pretty please

• i think it makes this site slower too and it has a couple glitches with it as well like it appears in places it shouldn't appear.

• Agreed. It gets stuck in the middle of the screen and I can't read the comments. No gud no gud.

• It's ok. I like it more on the phone, it makes it easier to look at opinions :)

• Personally, I like the bar as it increases mobility

What Guys Said 2

• It's unnecessary and annoying.

• The only thing I dislike about it is that the "your opinion" button should bring you to your own opinion if you've already posted it. Not to the "add your opinion" bar.

But you can get rid of the opinion bar if you have ad-blocking software.

• I do have addblock

• What kind of device and browser are you using, Asker? We'd like to investigate those issues but we haven't been able to replicate that issue ourselves.

• @girlsaskguys I am using google chrome and I am on my laptop