How to handle a stalker on here?

So this chick started making false accusations of me being some other user out of nowhere and she had obviously been following me and reading every opinion I post for quite some time. I'm pretty sure she's also been down-voting my opinions and reporting every post I make that is even slightly offensive, even when they were clearly sarcastic. I'm pretty sure she's trying to back-seat moderate now and get me banned just because she does not agree with my more conservative views. I blocked her, reported her for harassment, and set my profile to private. Is there anything else I can do to keep her from stalking me and trying to get me banned? Can she still follow me and see every opinion I post?

The issue has been resolved and I would like to extend my personal thanks to the GirlsAskGuys administrators for helping me out. Thanks guys. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you aren't violating our posting guidelines, the posts won't be removed and you won't be warned.
    People can downvote and report anything. Admins review those reports and determine if action is necessary.
    Users can't "get someone banned" unless that someone is actually violating GAG's Terms of Use.

You've blocked and reported her, we'll investigate and take action, if necessary.
    She will still be able to post on your anonymous posts.

• Thank you for taking the time to reply. :)

What Girls Said 4

• You have blocked her, reported her, and set your profile to private, that's pretty much all you can do. Of course, you could contact the admins directly to make a complaint about her. She will still be able to see your opinions if she clicks on a question you have answered. However, since your profile is private, she will not be able to go to your profile and view your activity directly.

• Thanks, I hope you're right about her not being able to view my activity directly.

• Thanks so much. :)

• You're very welcome :)

• If she comes back and you realise its her -block her immediately, she won't be able to comment or report your questions etc.

Glad she's been taken care of J :D

• @ em or stfu

• You aren't allowed to mention users when posting questions anonymously, and even if I was I am trying to avoid more drama, not instigate it by inviting her here.

• :) (: k

• Stalker is a stalker

• Did you try reporting her and blocking her and telling admins?

• Yes I reported her, and blocked her. Haven't spoken to an administrator directly though. I also set my profile on private, but I don't know if that will stop her from stalking all my posts.

What Guys Said 3

• Tough spot, man... If you use the anonymous feature more often, she will be unable to stalk you as often... it's not much, but it's something.
    Sorry I can't help more. Hopefully someone else can. :)

• Yeah I really hate to be an anonymous coward, and only did it with this question to avoid her barging in here and starting some drama.

• Okay I will. Though it may be hard to tell since I've blocked her.

• Yeah, just wait and see. If you don't notice her pulling her shit, then consider it mission successful. If you don't notice it, it's probably no longer happening.

• Had a girl do the same thing to me. It's the anonymous button that gets abused

• This is probably about the only time I've used the anonymous feature, and I'm doing it to avoid starting anymore drama.

• Yeah it's called "Holden Caufield" disease or "Catcher in the Rye" disease

• Thanks for the knowledge. :)

• You could leave this website and never come back... that would teach her

• I feel like that would be letting her win though.