Who is your GAG crush?

Who's your GAG crush? Comment their usernames !

Updates:
And who do you like and dislike on GAG?

0|0
11|26

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to "crush" on someone who you just see the answers of - eventually opinions will diverge and all you will know is their personality ( somewhat ) and a crappy self-made pic of themselves ( if it is them at all ).
    I don't "crush" on random strangers that i have almost zero chance of meeting in RL or even creating a relationship with.
    Besides most women here are "dating" or some combination of that, i don't get involved into that.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Lol this question again.

6|2
    0|0
  • I am my own crush

5|1
    0|0
  • It would probably be better for me to name the people I dislike and/or who dislike me than who has a crush on me or who I have a crush on. I really don't have a crush on anyone on here. Well one chick, but I'll never say who she is.

3|1
    0|0
    • Who I dislike and like? That's a nice list. I won't say any names. I'll just say I got a new "friend" today, and she commented on this question too.

• I don't have one but I'm single ladies come and get it

4|0
    0|0
  • Haven't talked to one person in particular enough to have a crush but who knows it could happen lol. I always wonder if anyone has a crush on me.

1|0
    0|0
  • my soul is what gag crushes

1|1
    0|0
  • This nerd of chick who's crazy into soccer but hey whats a guy to do, other than play socccer too and meet her on the field :D or one of those crazzyy parties @soccerchick4eva

1|0
    0|0
    • Likewise @MarkyyG123 ;) xx
      except you're the major nerd :P

• Show All
    • hhahahahaha! :")
      oh that means so much hahahh! i see it 7 days a week :O :P
      you were chosen >:)

• Yeah, those manuveurs :P
      hahah I'm not gonna win this one, am I? haha
      That's alright then, I'm willing to take on for the team ;)

• i don't have a GAG crush yet but fuck it i'm single

2|0
    0|0
  • Again?

Okay, This is a breaking news...
    My GAG crush is @Sparrow24
    hahaha...

3|0
    0|0
  • Got no likes and dislikes here because I don't really know anyone here. I don't study other users.

0|0
    0|0
  • @pennyroyaltea but she's moved on to being my GAG love rather than crush :) <3

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't really like anyone. Sure I can get along with a few people other than that don't really care.

1|0
    0|0
    • I also know I'm not liked.

• Show All
    • LMFAO sure. If u only knew.

• lol well it's most likely right, what i said. but you shouldn't care though

• @Ihav2fart
    ^^^ Really dislike this guy. Always smells around him.

0|0
    0|0
  • My crushes should know who they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on all these beautiful Scandinavian chicks on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • My GAG crush is @Victoria14 :p She is so beautiful and i love her personality

1|0
    0|0
  • LucyColes. That girl is cute. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • that one girl with the pic... she asks questions if she's ugly, or if she's a loser. <3

1|0
    0|0
    • How cute, you don't know her username?

• I think it's @BudonkadonkBabe4u or something like that

• It would have been @cluelesswriter but she is no longer here.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Pinksnowconez

0|0
    0|0
  • @ justbanana z i guess

0|0
    1|0
  • Redthread of course and sparrow and everyone on Gag is fantastic so I dislike no one.

2|0
    0|1
  • I typically don't crush on here, I only lust... and yes, there's a difference

1|0
    0|0
  • @musicbrain5 i'm too scared to admit :-(

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• None actually. But there were a couple of anon dudes who admitted having a crush on me awhile back. Show yourselves!

2|1
    0|0
    • reveal yourself... lol it seems that it's always the anons who reveal it but never see who they really are.

• i have too many crushes to count D:

3|1
    0|0
  • This question never seems to get old... @RedThread

3|2
    1|2
  • @TrinidadMoe she knows whatsup lol and @decemberxblue his smartness is attractive, and it doesn't hurt that he's cute too lls and uh. I would say someone else but when i asked him to marry me he said "maybe" like df? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Love @Nothing_

0|0
    0|0
  • There are many nice people here, and many people I like talking to... But no crushes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like what i read from several users but have no crush. Don't even know these peeps!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have crushes on no one :)

0|0
    0|0
  • @rthomas43

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but I have always noticed the repetition of certain people on here. Wtf? I'm not hating but there's a lot of other cool people that haven't been mentioned. I'd mention my crush but I'm shy. And I can't cause I'm anonymous!! :)

1|1
    0|0