That bar at the bottom when reading a question?

Does it glitch for anyone else? I'll be scrolling down the page, reading comments... then the bar will move and get stuck on certain parts so where I can't read some parts... is there a way of taking it off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does that to me too alright at times. Guess it's a bug and GAG will sort it out :-)

I guess it may be happening owing to slower internet connectivity too

What Guys Said 3

• What device and browser are you using?
    We'd like to fix it but we haven't been able to replicate this issue ourselves yet.

• Found a solution: disable javascript on GaG (make exception), and the bar will be gone.

Alternative solution: if you have some smart extension to chrome, you can make it to filter the html doc and not to display the class "btns-fluid clearfix". This will also remove the bar

• achtung! after using gag don't forget to turn Javascript back on, otherwise many other sites might not work correctly (youtube etc )

• If you're on a mbile phone this website is really laggy especially the log in area

What Girls Said 0