I got my 2500 Xper, then I find out only US can have TGI vouchers.

The agent said they updated thier info, but it still looks the same to me. No information telling non US members they can't have them. Why no love for non US? Can I have something decent without waiting ages for an Amazon voucher? Netflix is pointless, you can watch online freely.

*their info =S
Or will I have to wait to build Xper for Amazon only to be told they're no good either?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can redeem your points to get money towards amazon, that's amazing, I didn't know

What Girls Said 2

• I guess until they add different cards for different countries, you'll have to save 5000

• I know. Piss take right

• You betcha. Got me all excited for nothing. If I was your average American, I'd be suing and getting paid, but then I'd have got offer. lol

What Guys Said 3

• Solution: Move to America :)

• As we advised, it's only available in the US and our FAQ reflects that in bold letters.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• Don't you think it needs to be displayed on the Xper page? You have mentioned other prizes are only in certain areas, it needs to be done with all that are unavailable. We shouldn't have to go looking through FAQ.

• We're in the process of modifying the Xper page but we always encourage everyone to check the FAQ for information because that's what it's there for. :)

Thanks.

• Well, if i were you i really would just save for the gift card. its the best thing you can get

• How do I know they won't turn around and do a "woops, you don't qualify" on me?

• I don't know. As much as Americans love to rip on Canadians, I think they'd choose them over the UK.

• You can probably specify that you want your amazon gift card from amazon. co. uk