How would you feel If all the members of GAG met each other in a huge party?

What if every member of gag from all over the world met and saw each other had drinks, conversations etc in a huge ass party. (Name tags would be their user names) Would you like that? And how would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• (Loud rave music) *guy tries to shout over loud rave music* hey is my penis big enough? Girls tunes him saying I don't know, what about my boobs? Young girl running around with a picture in her hand screaming rate me rate me rate me!!! A therapy class going on in the one corner, another girl handing out selfies in the other corner and people trying to find on from one another if they are dateable/bf or gf material.

What Guys Said 25

• I feel like @BertMacklinFBI would arrest us all for disturbing the peace, and probably shoot @Harakiri for coming at him with a spork.

• Haha. It'd be like a junior high dance. All the girls on one side all the boys on the other. Everyone to afraid to make a move.

• If I could make it I'd be there... but since we come from all over the world it wouldn't be easy :-)
    If it were just for a chat and a glass together, why not? You'll automatically recognize some people who answer your questions and get into a nice chat.
    And those who like to stay anonymous don't come. No problem.

• I would hang out in a barely lit corner so my fangirls wouldn't swarm me. I'd nonchalantly notify those I care to meet on my arrival so as not to draw attention to myself. I'm way too introverted for a crowd.

• i feel like i would take the small portion of the women that weren't insane, ditch the party and then set the entire place on fire as i leave. also i would find the moderators who removed my comments and slash their tires. slowly but surely this site is turning me into a supervillain.

• Twerk/Wet T-shirt contest? :D

• yeah, this would end up in a cry party with creeps, guys with dick complex, girls who always get hit on by random creep telling them all time they look good cause they don't believe it themselves, desperate and shy people. a few normal people and also some party crashers, gym hard guys, funny people, @keyspirits , anime obsessed ppl, too shy people that don't socialize.
    did I forget something?
    all in one, it definitely would be crazy as fuck (or boring)

• Counting on it being Crazzy as fuck man!

• @keyspirits you going to have a row with all those girls you flirt with, prepare for a bunch of sensual face slapping

• bewbies be slappen from all shapes and sizes *~*

• wouldn't we asked this question a few days ago?

• Eh. Lots of interesting people there certainly. But as has happened to aoifeislovable, there are creepers and weirdos on this site too. And I don't think I'd like to meet them.

• Okay we are gonna have a weirdo/creepy scanner at the entrance where if that particular gag member has been blocked more than a certain no. of times he/she will be directed to party with the rest of the other creepy gagers :D

• You can't say that to me. You said I was looking nice once when I asked you that 20th time only?

• @Athleticbroo I believe my exact words were: "You look nice if somebody is into this sort of thing." I most certainly aren't.

• I think it would be cool. There are lots of GAGers I'd like to meet in person.

• That's pretty interesting
    Every person asks a question and we start answering and end up in a therapy session :D LOL

But this would be really nice to meet some people that we find interesting
    I like that idea

• There will be a catfight and dogfight. Also can't help to think what happens to those anons who keep asking about dicks and stuff !!!

• There's a special room for them anons :)

• I'd be a social butterfly, with a drink in my hand at all times! :-D

• Some would hook up, others would get in a fist fight, and many would get their ass beaten for pretending to be women.

• lol xD Thats one part I wouldn't want to miss :D

• I'd find some of the people I talk to on here, then get fucked up.

• I'd come dressed up as an imperial stormtrooper and just bust the party

• well i'd certainly put on my pants and freshen up my wifebeater.

• I'll bring the gnome (;

• I'm in.
    Let's do it. ProjectX style.

• Awesome haha but no nudes xD

• No nudes = No Max.

Ahah just kidding xD yea just a party to chill out and meet new people. Most people here seem interesting enough; it would be pretty fun

• That would be awesome

• I would get drunk and be funny.

• I would spend the party sitting in a corner.

• I wouldn't go. I don't party

• Okay lets say its a sociable event, would you still come?

• I don't part either, but this, I can't miss lol

• Okay what if I say.. you dont have a choice xD

• the same thing would happen as it would be in every other situation, i would just be ignored and naturally rejected while the girls would be talking to a group of outgoing popular attractive guys and girls on the other end of the room, maybe a guy will hang out with me and talk about his same situation but thats just about it, then ill get bored, sad, and leave

• I think people would be much nicer because they can't hide behind their computers, so I don't think there would be much drama. It would be an uneventful party, with mostly shy loners lining up against the wall, and a few drunk people passed out in the middle of the floor.

What Girls Said 17

• I wouldn't attend. I think this is a largely anonymous community and it should stay that way for my own sake lol. There are already rude people here. Why bring them out in person?

• Well in person they'd probably won't act that way, they wouldn't have the nerve. They are also probably very awkward people hence resulting in their ways.

• Very true. People like to pretend to be big and bad hiding online.

• it would be pretty cool. there's a few people id like to meet in person from here. but i feel like it could be a boring party considering a lot of people talk about how shy and insecure they are especially around other people haha (myself included). so people might not be as open.. until you get a few drinks in them of course haha

• There would be a que of people lining up just to meet me:
    - some to challenge my wits
    - some to meet me because we get on
    - and the rest eagerly wanting to beat me up

• Well whats there to a party if they weren't a few fights breaking out :D
      But don't worry the bouncers will take care of tehem :)

• I would like it. There's a ton of people on here I'd love to party with. Even the haters.

Especially the haters.

• I'd be scared as fuck... some guy started messaging me saying he was gonna find out where I live and attack me... but if he's not there then let's partayyyyyy:):)

• The group of fat sweaty guys in the corner are The guys who lied about what they looked like. I'm totally in

• See its eventually everyones cup of tea :D

• Hey, I claimed that corner first! (see my comment above for proof)

I'd only be in a corner because I'm an introvert LOL.

• That would be awesome #!!!

• I would think that would be cool, it would be interesting to see the face behind the computer screen.

• That would be terrifying lol

• Cannot imagine. ..
    Can be quite scary

• Too many weirdos there (me included).

• lol the drama that would happen...

• Lol that would be awesome. I'm not a party person, but Thats one party I'd consider going to :)

• Probably have a panic attack, and cry my way home

• Every single one?
    Uhhh, I don't know about that...

• A whole bunch of shy, introverted, socially awkward people meet together, with a few creeps and perverts thrown in.

• ThatBritishLad I would stalk him for sure.
    I want to know how many of us had trolled on this site. Probably half of us.