Have you ever felt paranoid on Girls Ask Guys about other users on here, like they're your SO?

I am in a 6ish month LDR with this girl and when we don't chat I come on here sometimes. I answer Questions from Girls on relationships/etc and whenever I see a Q from someone with her age as anonymous and a question similar to our situation I get paranoid and think it's her. It messes with me inside, because some of these Q's are talking about feeling lonely and wanting male company. =(

*your SO
Maybe it's like Horoscopes- you read them looking for similarity then when you see something you think it's talking about you. I could just be thinking about her and seeing her in others, but this tears me up when we haven't spoken for a while. =(

Most Helpful Girl

• That just goes to show how similar people are

• Lol at the anonymous. See, this is freaky. Identify yourself at once!

• I am still none the wiser. There is no way of knowing if this is someone having a laugh or coincidence. Since the ID request another has come about with the actual name. Knowing my luck that would also be coincidence, so, I'm just going to assume everything is a coincidence. Take MH for irony.

What Girls Said 6

• OMG I DO THAT ALL THE TIME! It freaks me out.

• I definitely do my SO is all over the place on random sites and such and I often think its him or that he's been on here before.

• no cuz my bf and ex's are all unable to understand English beyond a certain level.

• No, I don't worry about that, but sometimes people on here have similar personalities or looks as some people I know.

• I've never felt paranoid that they were my SO, but I have felt paranoid about them in general.

• Haha yes but I'm always the one that asks questions and I'm worried my BF is on here and sees it or something. That would be horrible, because I seem to air my dirty laundry on here a lot :p

What Guys Said 5

• Dude you're probably just being paranoid. Relax.

• Only once. The question asked sounded just like a situation I just had with a women I liked. I was convinced it was her for all of 10 seconds. Just stay anonymous if you are that worried.

• I'm not bothered about her seeing me here. I'm worried these users saying they want to meet someone are her. I'm worried I'm going to lose her because it's long distance and we don't see each other.

• Nope I've never felt paranoia about my partner asking about our relationship on GaG. :-P

• I wish I had the same problem. Paranoid but in a relationship is better than nothing.

• You wouldn't if you knew what it felt like. The relationship is an agreement of sorts and we haven't cemented it much beyond having similar outlooks/wants. Most of our time has been online.

• Still better than nothing. I'll take it.

• You're right actually. There's more up time than down time.

• I met a girl on here, exchanged numbers, and we've been texting/talking and video chatting seriously for the past month. She's not too far away and wants to fly down and visit. However, I make a lot of posts asking for advice about my daily interactions with women other than her. I'm talking to several women at the moment, but she is my main priority if that makes sense. I only have the others around in case things don't work out and she never flies down and visits. Regardless, I can't say I haven't messed around with these other girls while I've been talking to her (these are usually what my posts are about). Since then, I've had to make a lot of anonymous posts because I'm paranoid that she might look up my questions and see what I've been doing.