Why most male GAGers claim to be Old-Fashioned?

I mean most male GAGers choose "Old-Fashioned" as personality type in their profile... why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are patethic dougcheds

• Bit judgmental, eh?

• Guys does that too :( judge every average girl

What Girls Said 5

• there's nothing as old fashioned as something wrong and a 'modern' way as something right. time does not change any standards of a healthy way of living. old fashions today apart from religious ones, are mostly the ones who have more powerful individuality. as they do not fall for and follow the heavy advertisement and advocating of the ways of living being injected to the society. of course there are new modern ones who can find balance and distinguish and choose what they want to believe, they are only a minority. and have more common beliefs with the old fashion ones.

The old ways -not the religious ways necessarily, is what kept the societies going for thousands of years and let them and became the cradle for them to get advanced until today. If the Greco Roman way of living is the old way of living, I would not change it for all the wealth in the world with your modern ways.

• Most do it for the snazzy avatar I would guess. Also, a lot of girls like to describe their dream guy as "old fashioned" so that probably has a bit to do with it as well.

• that avatar is very weird and scary i wonder why they like it

• aren't most old fashioned men more of a gentleman?

• They might just be old fashioned, I don't think it makes someone good or bad.

• @crazyced
    Why?:p

• Not sure how much of a why there can be to a personality type. But I'd say mostly because it's the dynamic that I was raised in that is still successful to this day, going on 40 years.

What Guys Said 10

• I feel that I'm old school and old fashioned. I'm I think I dress nice but I'm not all into fashion of clothes and shoes, I play video games but its a small percentage. I'm more of a family man. I also like and follow more of the traditional ways of family, what a man does and teaches children.

• you're the opposite of me LOL

• I'm pretty sure it's mostly because they like the idea of catering to a female in order to show their affection.

Hopefully.

• LOL!! I'm faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from old-fashioned.

• I thibk old fashioned implies regions and certain traditional concepts of a man. Since I'm an atheist and a liberal, that would definitely not fit me lol.

• The thing is that I don't fit any of them but I got told maneers by my parents since young age so I can take old fashioned. I don't fit it to it's fullest aswell as I also got a lot going on that changed me.
    also I didn't find the option -intelectual- maybe men can't be that.
    If there was a choice to pick what I want I would choose: -Individual-

• I didn`t pay any attention to the description, I just like the avatar.

• i find it scary

• How would this be considered as scary. The avatar is just an image with an unneeded explanation.
      To know the persons personality you just need to talk with him/her or read his/her profile summary.
      I actually find it strange why such an explanation is needed for a profile avatar, I just liked the image while I`m uncomfortable with showing my actual face in my profile picture.

People need to pay less attention to the avatar and more about the content within the oppinion.

• None of the other descriptors fit me and so I chose that one because it sorta fit my personality. I wouldn't read too much into those things though.

• Also, I thought about choosing intellectual but then I thought that I can't really call myself an intellectual. That's something for others to say, not me. It'd be like some kid saying, "I think I'm the coolest kid in the school". It just would sound a little up my own arse without really meaning anything.

• i didn't really like the other personality types, so I took old fashioned as it does describe me in some ways.

• i chose metrosexual because i wanna look feminine

• That's Just The Way Some Males Opperate.

• It may have to do with not identifying with the other personality types. I recently changed mine, to old fashioned, from gamer, because I don't game anymore, and the other options really don't fill like they fit me.