How many warnings can you get?

How many warnings on GAG can you get before they ban you?

I've got two of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I also think that it depends on the severity. Like if you accidentally push the "submit question" button twice or drunk texting, that is not such a big deal perhaps. Although pedophilia would be a different case...

• You can submit stuff twice? Ohhhhhh I know who that last one is a reference to.

• and ofc I received a warning, me silly.

• I've seen people post multiple times. Now that I've thought about it I've done that once. Just posted the same thing twice. The answers I received weren't duplicates :P. I didn't get a warning for that.

What Girls Said 12

• lol... Oh, One can Get 'Banned' Here? I never gave it a thought, Only have heard of the Block barriers, however, I see I learn something myself every day, even on GAG.
    I believe to get Banned, one most likely has to be pretty bad to have this done to him or her. xx

• Yeah people get banned on here. Yeah I agree with you. Thanks for the hugs xxxx. :P

• "laughs and giggles" You and those puns. Hahahaahah. XD

• lol!!! Oh, glad you see this... I try to make it interesting with 'Pun' by getting to my Point... lol:)) xx

• i guess a few...

• Are we talking the auto-mated warnings? or a direct personal msg?

• What's those two? I'm talking the ones they send you in messages.

• I would think the Admin team would be harder on a Mod.

But most of that, was before I was a mod.

• They can actually ban you off GAG Drag?

• If they were to really ban someone based on number of warnings, then i think a LOT of GAGers will get banned lol

• 2 or 3 I think

• It seems infinite lol some people should be gone already 😬

• Biggie got 3 before he was banned.

• No idea. I got one or two in the past, but nothing really happened.

• I've gotten a few warnings. I was like "ah shit if I get another one they might ban me or something."

• I got about 42 warnings so far.

• Well I didn't know they could ban users on here. I guess probably 2-4.

• I think it depends on what you get warned for, how long you've been a member, etc. ?

• Hmmm. Because people do get banned on here. Makes sense. I think the ones who get banned probably do get banned for doing something really bad.

What Guys Said 6

• i don't know if they really have an exact number of warning, but i doubt that they do. It largely depends on the kind of offences. Lighter offences aren't going to get you banned as quickly as heavier ones. But the site lacks the ability to truly ban anyone. Once an account is closed, there is nothing stopping a person from simply making a new one, and from what I've seen, they do not re-ban you for doing that. You pretty much get to start clean, unless you immediately start going back to your old ways.

• Well yeah I know people make news ones, but I don't want to get rid of the one I already have.

• well then, your best option is to simply stop doing whatever it is that is getting you in trouble with the site admins. Don't count on them having any sort of "three strikes your out" policy. It's likely quite arbitrary, and based on a case-by-base basis

• Ha. Eventually I'm sure I'll get more of them.

• I got one warning for putting this gif on questions that got no answers.

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Tumbleweed.gif

• Pretty sure it's based on the severity. No hard rule like 3 strikes and your out! If you have made only a few mistakes which were minor offences then I should imagine you would have quite a few before anything happens. If you are known to break the rules constently and have not taken the warnings into consideration then they could ban you at any time.

• Well with that last part I'm not so sure if I'll get banned or not.

• I don't count them. I'm more worried about the growing mailbox I get when it comes to "what happened yesterday?". I think that comes from my warnings I found out the day later. I have to put effort in deleting all those, good that my email is used for spam at all

• What happened yesterday? Oh you know you can get them to quit sending them right? They don't send me that shit.

• That's nothing brah! You got 2? I have got 6-7 i guess.

• I don't know. I haven't got any in a while. Been on my best behavior. :)