What if everyone on GaG?

What if everyone posted anonymous everytime ( with the exception of you) they posted a question or commented on a question? How would that sit with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• that'd b extremely irritating. i like to attach a face or personality to whoever is speaking here. when i come across an anon user, ill get it if its some embarrassing question, but if its on something like, 'whats ur favourite food?' i mean wth u goin anon for?

• Agreed I think its over used

• omg its a collaboration! excellent :) @Rcjh1987

What Girls Said 14

• I'd feel pretty damn special.

People would know what I have to say and I wouldn't be a coward for saying what's on my mind. Not that everyone is when they go anonymous I'll admit that I go anonymous myself but I just hate when people have something to say or down talk someone and they're to afraid to stand by mother opinion.

So yeah I'd love it though... I'd start to wonder who says what.

• would not care. i read stuff for content. to see if i could help or relate. not to see 'who' is posting.

• i think it would be boring

• That's okay, I never answer things anonymously already :)

• If it would be like me normal, everyone else anon, i would probably feel left out.
    Guess i would just get annoyed.

• I don't know but it's pretty damn weird. You're already on the internet (given you didn't post a picture) so how the hell would going anon make a difference. Yeah.

• I'd be annoyed!

• I'd be VERY annoyed, I'd like to see who posted behind it because of curiosity.

• Wouldn't care. Its kinda anonymous anyways.

• I would feel weird and then I wouldn't post much

• I think I would feel left out, to be honest.

• I guess as long as the question/comment is good, it shouldn't matter.

• I dont think I would care...

• It wouldn't make a difference, really... except to rid the site of GAGer questions.

What Guys Said 10

• It would be like the world has been turned inside out.

Like that one episode in the Twilight Zone "The Eye of the Beholder."

• GAG wouldn't be the same. Part of the fun of GAG is seeing questions and answers (oops! sorry, OPINIONS) from familiar GAGers.

• It would be the same as it always is. People who want to run their mouth about something they are scared to say where everyone could see their account would hide behind the anon. I'd probably leave the site for good.

• I'd quit the site...

• Not sure how it would bother me. I see a lot of people getting so worked up about it and I don't get it.

• It would be like the reality... There are some people that I would love to meet though.

• i wouldn't like that because i like to see who the people im debating with are

• Gawd No anonymous post. how would i troll you then?

• I almost never post anonymously.

• Honestly It Would Not Bother Me At All.