Is today "Rate Me" day?

I've seen at least 10 different rate me questions within the past hour, that's a new record!! Did I miss something? Lmao
I'm not the only one who noticed the sudden outbreak am I?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• iv come to the conclusion that the site is currently infested with 'rate me', 'does size matter', 'does he like me', 'what does this mean', 'how does it feel when u get a blow job/licked out' and 'how do i get a gf/bf'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but RATE ME? lol jk. Yea, I noticed that rate me posts have been abnormally high this weekend actually. But today is "Selfie Sunday," so I guess people just want to make sure they look good before they post on Instagram. Haha :P

1|0
    0|0
  • No you not the only one. I have been here on & off today your right rate me questions seem to be running high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha doesn't rate me questions happen everyday? I can't say much i've done one before

0|0
    0|0
  • It is?
    Nobody told me!!!
    Rate me, NovemberJoseph, HURRY :-P

Side note :: please don't, haha!

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Haha. I noticed that too. I don't mind because I enjoy getting to see pictures of regular people rather than models and seriously photoshopped pictures. If you are not a fan of "Rate Me" questions then just skip them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I am definitely a fan. Lol. Today's just the first time I see so many at once. I actually love rate me questions :)

• 100/10 :) Very attractive.

XD Nah you're right. It does seem that way. Every now and then you get trends like that. "rate me", "do you like these measurements?", race questions, which GAG (fill in the blank)?, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL I've seen a lot of those "which gager" questions lately too!!

All I see is RedThread all over those questions lmao.

• Hell yeah. Ass kissing. Then they get mad at me for pointing it out. Quit asking those questions and I'll quit pointing it out. I'm just saying what others want to say, but don't. Don't shoot the messenger you know? But the RedThread defenders always come to his side. He's a okay dude, but damn. I'm tired of seeing his ass and their mouth in my face. LOL!!

• I've noticed quite a bit of them lol. I guess a lot of people are feeling insecure this weekend. Who knows. Or maybe they just want anonymous approval of a pic they want to post lol

1|0
    0|0
  • You should all be glad your never gonna see my ugly face doing these types of questions.

0|0
    0|0