Is there a GirlsAskGuys app?

If not, please make one aha?

Most Helpful Girl

• We do have a iOS app, which we're currently working on updating.
    We are always working on creating an Android app.

In the meantime, you can use GAG's mobile version through your phone's browser or our desktop version on your desktop, laptop, and/or tablet.

This information can always be found in our FAQ as well :-)

What Guys Said 2

• i just checked the playstore. nothing lol

• I don't think so but even if there is or will be one, I'll never load it. I don't want my friends snooping around my phone and then checking out all the weird posts by me on this site. Quite embarrassing to be honest lol.

What Girls Said 2

• There is an iPhone app. Nothing for Android though (yet). However, the mobile version of the site can be accessed on any smartphone and is really good :)

• Thanks :)

• Yeah, I have the iphone app and honestly it looks amazing and is a lot faster than the mobile site, but it sucks.

You can't see other people's opinions until you answer the question, you don't see time stamps, and you can't check your own profile and a lot of other features are missing.

• @novemberjoseph That sounds terrible, I'd rather just open the website in a browser. Their phone layout is actually pretty decent.

• Why is there one for the iphone? And not android? Or windows? Or everything inbetween? So not cool 😒

• Because apple's OS still rules the mobile department. Get an iPhone. (I know, the hardware could be better in the audio department, but that's really my only quarrel with apple phones.)

• Yeah.. I'm not going back to an iphone.. android at least