Anyone else hate the new bar on GAG?

I don't know about the rest of you but mine is CONSTANTLY glitching to the point it covers people's answers and I can't see anything other than a distorted bar.

Anyone else in this boat?

• Absolutely love it, works a treat
  • Nice idea, needs more work
  • Hate it, pleazies remove kthanksbye

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I super hated it at first but its kinda okay now I mean seriously they need to modify it though.

• Hate is a strong word. At most, it's a superfluous distraction. But I guess we both perceive the world irrevocably differently.

• I've been lazy enough before that I wanted to scroll to the beginning of the male answers (because my answer was there) when there were like 30 female answers before it. But it needs to stop breaking while I'm scrolling down.

• I hate it because it takes up more than half the screen on my nexus 7. Pointless bar in my opinion.

• Yeah it's idiotic. They should go back to having the answers side by side and ditch this stupid new bar they added, it looks ugly someone clearly didn't think it through.

• i detest it and many other things because of what they do. it somehow suggests the mods, ubeur-mods. the Amins and perhaps Jesus Christ himself are conspiring to prevent us from interacting at all.

• i think it works well. i haven't had those glitching issues personally. I find it really helpful in questions with a lot of answers, because it lets me teleport quite fast to where i want to be. But since its glitching for a few users, i chose option B

• Yeah i hate this bar i try to read questions and answers and it gets in the way and i can't read the whole thing they should get rid of it or have a option to close it or hide it

• I'll copy everything you just said.

• I liked it for the most part. I don't Like how the site seems to stutter on my phone though

What Girls Said 11

• OMG YES i dont even use that shit-.- like r we that lazy to scroll now?

u know what? i actually wouldn't mind if it were on the side. there's nothing on the far right side of my screen. maybe they could put it there?

• It doesn't bother me. Everyone talks about it being glitchy but mine hasn't done anything like that, it works fine for me.

• It works great when you click on the gender to get to your question easily, but it glitches out and blocks answers to your questions. So totally annoying.

• I hate it. its pointless and distracting

• I dont like it but sometimes If I want to read male or ladied replies I can go to that section easily

• Yes and I thought something was wrong with my laptop -its so annoying they should get rid of it

• I get amazingly annoyed when the stupid adverts make me have to close the whole page and sign in all over again... sort it out GaG!

• It happens to me while I am using tablet or mobile, but on my laptop it works fine

• I havent't seen a bar. But maybe thats because Im using the mobile sitw

• Yea and I thought it was only me.. the bar keeps getting in the way like a virus

• It's fine on the computer and incredibly annoying on my iPhone.