If you could be any GAGer for one day, which GAGer would you choose to be? Why?

And what would you do if you were he/she for one day?
Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• are there any GAG millionaires?

What Guys Said 7

• hmm. . I don't really know anyone on here so I'll just go with Pingju. If I was Pingju for the whole day the first thing I would do is look around the house and try to find some money. After that i'll head to the shops and see if I can buy a nice pair of heavy boots and some combats.

I'd look for a nice bench to settle down on and bring some beer with me, then i'd look for some cheesy entertainment to keep me going for a while. Towards the end of the day I might head into a strip club for a while, maybe get some more drinks and then head home.

• :O I have never done any of these things in my life.

• You haven't? not even the beer or the combats? Also I just want to say that I'm always unlucky when crossing the road (I've almost been killed quite a few times) . . . so if I have full control of your body you might wake up in the hospital the next day. But I would do my best to get your body home in one piece

• I'd be @Betwyn I won't explain why but the intent is noble for sure :-)

• @Keyspirits because i want to be 5'2" just like him. although i'd like to lose some pounds because he's rather heavy for my standards

• @WhiteSteve
    He's the only guy here that balls almost as hard as me :p

• Hell yeah, brother. I'd like to live a day in that beard. Can we wait til winter though? Winter is a season that happens in other places and it gets really cold, just in case you're unfamiliar with it or thought it was just Yankee folklore.

• I want to be the Uberest Super Mod and kill all stupid posters.

• Hahahaahha what? Myself. I don't want to be anybody else. I wouldn't even want to be my idols.

• i would be you rob some banks and bury the money where only i knew then digg it up the next day

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly I would be someone I didn't like and spend the day just apologizing for being a dick and posting shit unlike myself (them)

• I don't know a dude so I can see how many pervy private messages the gentlemen actually get on here. I have a feeling girls aren't the only ones with stalkers.

• Id be happy to answer that question for you. NONE We don't get any pervy messages :(

• @justbeinghonest how many messages do you get? And how do you normally respond to them?

• Normally I say I have a dick

• @BertMacklinFBI
    i would want to be him for a whole freaking day! I'm taking the 370z for a thrashing.. Muahaha 😵

• none (filler)